Yep
Mar 7, 2019
Long Beach
Name
Rusty
Boat
Bayliner cuddy
Hello Boaters,

Davies Launch Ramp will be closed for maintenance and repair Monday, May 24 6:00am through Friday, May 28 7:00am. All vehicles and towed trailers must be removed from the Davies Launch Ramp by 6:00am on Monday, May 24. Any vehicles or trailers remaining in the lot after 6:00am on Monday, May 24 will be towed at the owner’s expense. The Marine Bureau will be closing Davies Launch Ramp to slurry seal and restripe a large section of the parking lot. This maintenance and repair is being conducted to provide a cleaner, safer, more efficient launch ramp experience to our marina community. Launch ramp access will still be available at Marine Stadium and South Shore ramps.Davies Launch Ramp will re-open to regularly scheduled operating hours on Friday, May 28 at 7:00am.

For Launch Ramp questions, comments and concerns please contact the Marina Office and a staff member will gladly assist you.

Thank you,

Long Beach Marinas

Reactions: nefarious235
Upvote 0

zing1402

• Jul 13, 2020
    yorba linda
    Name
    nick
    Boat
    which one
    some douche: hey how can we fuck with the fisherman this year
    other douche: well the fishing is getting pretty good right now
    first douche: perfect lets close the launch ramp for a week

• Haha
    Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: zing1402
    Upvote 0

Flatinfifth

May 30, 2007
    California
    Name
    Angel Sanchez-Figueras
    Boat
    Skeeter 21
    They neglected to state the year the maintenance will be finished. They conveniently didn’t put that in. “Friday, May 28, 2022....”. That’s more likely the real date.

Reactions: zing1402
    Upvote 0

Kman

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 7, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Kurt
    Boat
    Robalo R180 Trailer Trash
    There are some big honking potholes at the top of the ramp. Can’t have some off grid drug binger (aka homeless) roll an ankle on one and sue for millions.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

HBsurf fisher

Apr 21, 2020
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    Damien Peters
    Boat
    Seadoo fish pro
    Hello Boaters,

Davies Launch Ramp will be closed for maintenance and repair Monday, May 24 6:00am through Friday, May 28 7:00am. All vehicles and towed trailers must be removed from the Davies Launch Ramp by 6:00am on Monday, May 24. Any vehicles or trailers remaining in the lot after 6:00am on Monday, May 24 will be towed at the owner’s expense. The Marine Bureau will be closing Davies Launch Ramp to slurry seal and restripe a large section of the parking lot. This maintenance and repair is being conducted to provide a cleaner, safer, more efficient launch ramp experience to our marina community. Launch ramp access will still be available at Marine Stadium and South Shore ramps.Davies Launch Ramp will re-open to regularly scheduled operating hours on Friday, May 28 at 7:00am.

For Launch Ramp questions, comments and concerns please contact the Marina Office and a staff member will gladly assist you.

Thank you,

Long Beach Marinas
    I wish I saw this prior to driving there this morning at 530, Didn’t the asphalt paver guys know last week was Blown out? I ended up launching by the Queen Mary and Dam I’ve never seen so much trash. Navigating through all that garbage makes me really appreciate Dana Point, that place is spotless and so well managed

Upvote 0

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    Lighten up Francis, The fishing isn’t that good and most of you can’t get out during the week anyway so get off your fucking high horse, The launch ramp has been in desperate need of repair for years now, Be glad the city is doing something about it instead of bitching!

5C95CFE6-2040-48CC-90AE-0D0476691889.png

Reactions: javierlopez123
    HBsurf fisher
    HBsurf fisher
    I was kidding about the paving guys not working around the wind. Lighten up weirdo
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0