Dave Marciano fishing with a rail rod? Say whaaatt???

norcaltunaclub

www.octunaclub.com
Mar 18, 2011
Orange County
Name
Doug
Boat
Royal Polaris
Seeing is believing....right? Well here we are, last year Marciano and I have a conversation about long range fishing. He tells me this has been a life long dream since he was a kid and saw these types of trips in magazines. Told him to jump on my 10 day in November. He signs up and now we're going tuna fishing for 10 days with no bent butt, just rail rods. He's excited!

Here's the good part.....we still have a few (3) open spots on our trip. Wanna go?

We'll be aboard the Royal Polaris. We'll be drowning baits in one of these areas or more - Lower Banks, Ridge, Alijos and maybe even the big island. We'll be targeting the jumbo YFT, Wahoo, YT, Groupers..etc

If you're interested, here are the details:

The trip departs on: Saturday, Nov. 24th (8am boarding)
Returns on: Tuesday, Dec. 4th.
Cost: $4560 + Crew Tip 15%
Departs from: Fisherman's Landing 2838 Garrison St, San Diego, CA 92106
Sponsors: 310RodWorks, United Composites, Okuma, Sunline, Tuna Tamers, BOIL, F/V Hard Merch / Angelica Fisheries, 5 Star Fish Processing and more.
Raffle Grand Prize: 12 hour BFT trip for 6 people with Marciano aboard his new boat F/V Falcon. Hotel and Flight accommodations are not included, you will be responsible for this.

If you're interested in going (please refrain from sending Dave messages), either send me a PM here or book your spot online: www.royalpolaris.com

(Scroll down to November, it's the last trip listed Sato Legacy / NorCal Tuna / United Composites)

Thank you.
Doug

Last edited:

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
lets see a picture of Dave Marciano new boat F/V Falcon. please

reellady

I'd rather be catching TUNA
Aug 26, 2011
fresno, ca usa
Name
donna
Boat
reel lady
I have fished with Dave Marciano on 3 different occasions, and he is a real pleasure to talk to, very generous and very informative. You will enjoy the trip greatly. Here we are being mermaids
tuna wars 2.jpg

Last edited:

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
I have fished with Dave Marciano on 3 different occasions, and he is a real pleasure to talk to, very generous and very informative. You will enjoy the trip greatly. Here we are being mermaidsView attachment 968229
That's a great picture. I would enjoy meeting Dave he seems like a very cool and down to earth guy . Good luck to ya all.

bobby7321

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 6, 2008
Visalia, CA
Name
Bobby
Boat
10' jon boat
Mine is one of the spots that needs to be filled. If anyone is interested send me a message. I’ll give you a discount. Thanks

Reactions: Bill W