gpomplin

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK
    with the resorces and knowledge he has, he'll never run out, she will get #3 you can bet on it...

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    I don't have any kids so I haven't been out with them. My buddy Brett's boy's both got one yesterday and they roosted two bigger one's yesterday afternoon. I think I'll be getting a call pretty soon.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
    Jun 26, 2004
    With your Mom
    Name
    Jim Perkins
    Boat
    18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
    Geeessss Mike Have Her leave some for the rest of us!!! Very Very Cool!!! Congrats again to you and your daughter!!!!
    BTW I have yet to kill a turkey........Can I be your addopted daughter for a day? LOL

Upvote 0

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    none
    Geeessss Mike Have Her leave some for the rest of us!!! Very Very Cool!!! Congrats again to you and your daughter!!!!
    BTW I have yet to kill a turkey........Can I be your addopted daughter for a day? LOL
    ya you can be. let your hair down,and make sure you use your training bra i bought you last week light on the make up though were in the woods. it's not a fashion show.:food-smiley-014:

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    They got one of the two this morning....his 8 year old got his, the 10 year old shot over his birds head.

Good for the 8yr old!
    Do you think the older bro. is going to hear about that again? LOL

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Good for the 8yr old!
    Do you think the older bro. is going to hear about that again? LOL

I'm sure he'll hear about it for a while. He'd hear from me too but his dad saw me shoot a big one and watch it flop for a while only for it too get up and run away las year :imdumb:

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    That is what I call quality father daughter time. Congrats to you and your daughter...I have a 15 year old son, would she be interested in showing him how to hunt turkey :) (no hidden smart ass remarks here).

Upvote 0

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    none
    That is what I call quality father daughter time. Congrats to you and your daughter...I have a 15 year old son, would she be interested in showing him how to hunt turkey :) (no hidden smart ass remarks here).
    I owe you one! i'll get a pm to you or look at my old ones for you # i'm going to bed will contact you somehow tomorrow>

Upvote 0

Latest posts