I see OJ
  • Dec 20, 2008
    San Clemente
    Name
    Brett Weinberg
    Boat Name
    Aleta Azul
    Dave with Strippin Lips Charters.

Very very good fisherman who does nothing but fish out New Smyrna (Inlet that services Ormond Beach/Daytona). Has 3 boats and does everything from half day jetty to full day offshore bottom fishing trolling combos.

I fish there a fair amount because a friend lives there. The bottom fishing is where it's at. If you reach Dave tell him Bryan's friend Brett from California passed you along.

Reactions: jiggermyster
    Upvote 0

donny

Feb 27, 2004
    Palos Verdes
    Visit site
    Name
    Donny Harris
    Boat Name
    24 skipjack seabasstard
    Dave with Strippin Lips Charters was booked so we got a referral for 2 other captains, both were booked and both gave more referrals, one was open and it was a great day on the water, highly recommend Kyle:

We caught a mixed bag of probably a dozen species, most good eating including snapper and pompano, the big ones weren't biting but it was a blast and lots of catching with a great guide that was well set up.

Upvote 0

GermanWalton

Apr 23, 2023
    Key West, FL
    Name
    German Walton
    Just got back from my 3rd trip with this charter out in Daytona Beach, it's legit one of the best I've tried. The fellas at Daytona Beach fishing charters know their stuff, no doubt. We been catching a nice mix of Red Snapper and Grouper. You should definitely give them a go, won't regret it I promise ya.

Upvote 0