Baja Boy..
Oct 16, 2008
Calexico, Ca / BAJA,Mexico
Name
Alex
Boat
dos por favor
hey my BD'ers friends,

by chache any of the ones that went to DATD 2011 knows or have the name to contact a vendor that was at the very front in the entrance in the middle row, the one that had a lot of deals in rods and a big table with a lot of fishing accessories and terminal tackle.

I'd like to contact him.

thanks

Cheney

SkateAndDestroy
Jun 10, 2010
Alhambra, Ca
Name
Cheney
Boat
none
the one that had a lot of deals in rods and a big table with a lot of fishing accessories and terminal tackle
needle in a haystack, but good luck finding him, I'm sure someone will know who you're talking about.

ZHALVAJE

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 2, 2007
San Diego
Name
Alex
Boat
Which one is killing fish?
Not sure, but there is someone who has an ad on Craigs list San Diego about his space at DATD. It could be him. Search fishing/sell buy.
Good luck

steelfish

Baja Boy..
Oct 16, 2008
Name
Alex
Boat
dos por favor
haha.. sorry,

but I dont know how else to say, mm let me try again.

as soon as you got down from the red bus, there was the "main" entrance to the show, in the middle row and pointing to the sea, the first vendor.

or in front of the stage in the middle row the first vendor, then at the back of it, one is pointing to the street and other to the sea, Im looking the second one

thanks

ZHALVAJE

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 2, 2007
San Diego
Name
Alex
Boat
Which one is killing fish?
The guy I mentioned in my first post is prolly him. In his ad he stated he is in space #1. I shopped at his booth.

Cheney

SkateAndDestroy
Jun 10, 2010
Alhambra, Ca
Name
Cheney
Boat
none
LMFAO nice illustration! I know who you are talking about now, he had tons of spinning outfits too I think. Sorry, don't know how to get ahold of him. But goodluck.

steelfish

Baja Boy..
Oct 16, 2008
Name
Alex
Boat
dos por favor
The guy I mentioned in my first post is prolly him. In his ad he stated he is in space #1. I shopped at his booth.
ok, ill look for then on Craig list

LMFAO nice illustration! I know who you are talking about now, he had tons of spinning outfits too I think.
LOL thanks and yes, was the one with tons of spinning

I believe that was Bob's #1.
do you know where can I found him?
interested in get few more tackle

thanks amigos

skrilla

allirks
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Len
Boat
plastic fantastic
do you know where can I found him?
interested in get few more tackle
I did ask if they had an online store and they said no. Not sure if they have a store front or sell outside of Fred Hall and DATD. Would be nice though they had some great deals.