FishAcquisition

Pithy Statement to make me appear 😎
Sep 19, 2005
La Quinta
Name
Dan
Boat
Only Aspirations-not the name of my boat-just have aspirations
A Validated BD member asked this question in an earlier post. I post this only for the safety and fish counts of BD members. Feel free to add additional information which could protect our Members.

What the heck is wrong with white deck boots?

Let me to tell you exactly what the heck is wrong with White Deck boots. First off white deck boots are illegal in 14 counties and 2 Canadian Provinces. The glare they throw off has lost more trophy tuna causing the IGA, IGF and even PETA to ban them (6 years ago last summer). They have been shown to cause at extreme rates, pig tails, birds nests, saw offs, extreme angles, non shuffling, poor tipping, and dead bait. Oh Ya!!

Birds fear them so birds schools leave freaking out the bait so Pelagics leave and this has been heavily documented world wide. Russians lost the war with Iraq 1986 primarily due to the white deck boots the Iraqies wore. Military history confirms this. The white color promotes a false sense of confidence resulting in both poor hook choices and bait selection. Balance is terrible in white deck boots and you have probably seen how often these guys fall over mid cast. You might think I wrote this but it is word for word from the California State Legislators proposed warnings to be stamped on all white deck boots no later than 2023 on sizes 2 to 19 in Men’s sizes and 14 to 22 in Women’s sizes. Children sizes under 6 are exempt.

Fashionable and cool as they are they must be avoided, both nationally and internationally disrespected among fishermen since their market release in 1946. As exciting as
a new pair of deck boots for $11.22 don’t do it, all who do regret it. You would be better off with a 3 dollar pair of flip flops and one of those Big multicolored Rastafarian beanies.

If you think they are cool because they go with your fanny pack, you have other problems. Though you might be tempted to sell your Flobie, your Chia Pet and your lava lamp to own white deck boots don’t do it. Don’t get out of your Prius or drop you Kale smoothie, just keep cool in that man bun and walk on by😉.

Last edited:

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
A Validated BD member asked this question in an earlier post. I post this only for the safety and fish counts of BD members. Feel free to add additional information which could protect our Members.

Let me to tell you exactly what the heck is wrong with White Deck boots. First off white deck boots are illegal in 14 counties and 2 Canadian Provinces. The glare they throw off has lost more trophy tuna causing the IGA, IGF and even PETA to ban them (6 years ago last summer). They have been shown to cause at extreme rates, pig tails, birds nests, saw offs, extreme angles, non shuffling, poor tipping, and dead bait. Oh Ya!!

Birds fear them so birds schools leave freaking out the bait so Pelagics leave and this has been heavily documented world wide. Russians lost the war with Iraq 1986 primarily due to the white deck boots the Iraqies wore. Military history confirms this. The white color promotes a false sense of confidence resulting in both poor hook choices and bait selection. Balance is terrible in white deck boots and you have probably seen how often these guys fall over mid cast. You might think I wrote this but it is word for word from the California State Legislators proposed warnings to be stamped on all white deck boots no later than 2023 on sizes 2 to 19 in Men’s sizes and 14 to 22 in Women’s sizes. Children sizes under 6 are exempt.

Fashionable and cool as they are they must be avoided, both nationally and internationally disrespected among fishermen since their market release in 1946. As exciting as
a new pair of deck boots for $11.22 don’t do it, all who do regret it. You would be better off with a 3 dollar pair of flip flops and one of those Big multicolored Rastafarian beanies.

If you think they are cool because they go with your fanny pack, you have other problems. Though you might be tempted to sell your Flobie, your Chia Pet and your lava lamp to own white deck boots don’t do it. Don’t get out of your Prius or drop you Kale smoothie, just keep cool in that man bun and walk on by😉.
Nice effort . . . very funny.

You have been locked up way too long. At least you gave your wife a break while writing this . . .

:rofl:

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
I'm offended by the color descrimination... WHITE BOOTS MATTER! :food-smil

ddaaveee ssssss 002.JPG

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
This ties in well with the thread on mescaline in the long range forum!

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
funny. no comment. funny

Reactions: clevel

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport

:rofl::smoking33::imdumb::idiot::hali_olutta::nopity:

Reactions: FishAcquisition

FishAcquisition

Pithy Statement to make me appear 😎
Sep 19, 2005
La Quinta
Name
Dan
Boat
Only Aspirations-not the name of my boat-just have aspirations
White Boots, they drop your IQ 40 points instantly, credit scores by 125 and raise you cholesterol by 80. They lower your testosterone by 200 and increase blood pressure which shrinks ur, um... Anyway they are bad.

They make you buy spinners as everyone knows. You pair them Shaksperes and noodles like those. Then make you argue your manhood against all spinner foes. You’ll fight and you’ll kick to prove your manhood despite. You’ll argue drag pressure, easy to fish and the like. You then swear they are not like the old ones and all that B.S. Show me that stuff in a wide open sesh. Spinning and twisting you’ll reach for that knob in hopes of stopping or slowing this Tuna Kabob.

Your fear of small Chovies you couldn’t cast worth a lick has brought you this spinner, you know you are sick. It’s burning with in you to reply to this post insulting my ancestry as you attempt my character roast. You want to punch me for my grinder remarks vowing crush me for breaking your hearts.

Ah, I got em you thought in your mind, never a birds nest never a bind. Unknowingly traded you manhood and all that is good for evertwisted line and complete disrespect.

The shiny bright grinder and your new mom jeans. You look at that spinner and don’t even know what means to all the Bro’s who fish real fishing machines. Stoners and potheads, tattooed and bald they know the score at the end of each Rod. Old Skol or new school they know what is up, a solid conventional they’ll never give up. Give them a spinner and soon you will see an add on BD “come get it for free” The shiny bright grinder and your new mom jeans.

You never knew when you picked up those little white boots that your life would block you from Jackpot Loot. Hook them you might land them you won’t as long as you wear those awful white boots on the boat.

Fanny Packs, parachute pants and spinners the same, argue your point it Always sounds lame. “Your an old Fart you have no clue these trusty spinners are powerful and new. Every bit as strong as your Silver Mac 20” Oh yes young man So is the Easter Bunny😂.

Do as you want, white boots if you like, but the troubles you’ll face you will not like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: clevel