Dang! Hopefully this gets cleaned up.

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
With Alaska are flying out of Everett, and said to be resume in flights to San Diego soon, I was thinking jumping on a plane Friday after work, getting on a boat in fishing tuna for the weekend.

Shogun was one of the boats that I was looking at. I guess it is Tomahawk now. Hopefully this gets the fleet cleaned up if there is a problem. Maybe it was just skin contact transfer. I hope all those recover and get the help they needed if it is otherwise.

Upvote 0

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
This has been covered thoroughly in other threads.
Is there more information? Was it a case of contact transfer? With 4 going down at same time it is more like a contact transfer. There have been instances where multiple LEO's have had bad situations from contact transfer.

Regardless, hope they recover from short term incident, and long term recovery if needed.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
This has been covered thoroughly in other threads.

Other threads? There are threads outside of the WA forum? When did that start? Hahaha

jonnyboy852

Almost A Member
Jul 3, 2009
Seattle
Name
Jon
Boat
282 Sailfish GW

Reactions: Tower Todd
Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I didn't read it in other threads....because I'm from Washington....and I usually don't read forums from other states.
Try clicking "new posts" It will show up i'm sure.That's how i end up seeing Washington stuff.

Upvote 0

Fish_kid

The Right Angler
Aug 23, 2010
Kirkland/WA
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker 2120 "F-14"
The other thread is pretty light on "facts"... hopefully some will come out and the community can react appropriately to factual information...

Reactions: liltrouble
Upvote 0
Apr 23, 2018
San Diego, ca
Name
Michael Balastrieri
Boat
Michael Balastrieri
Heard from a reliable source who is close friends with the crew, that they got Cocaine cut with too much feyntanal. Cocaine leaves the system after 3 days, they probably used it to stay awake. Too bad, their career’s are ruined. Could have had some serious consequences if they’d been on a long range trip. Not only for them but passages alike.

Reactions: South Sounder
Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Try clicking "new posts" It will show up i'm sure.That's how i end up seeing Washington stuff.
    Has it has been stated we up in the PNW don't surf your waters. Now you boys do like to comment and bum Rush Ours at times. New Posts is so Kalli! Not Even @Marlin Mike Who swims in Jason's Hot Tub goes there.

Upvote 0