Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    On what planet is something like this normal and acceptable? Answer, none.

Upvote 0

jughead

Jun 10, 2006
    Alpine
    Name
    John
    Boat
    24 Seaswirl striper
    You can always count on someone in a Seaswirl Striper to pull off a retard move like that. Maybe because there are so many off them out there. When ever I see a Striper out on the water, I always try and keep my distance!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Sea Runner

Aug 22, 2008
    West of the 123...
    Name
    jP
    Boat
    OPB
    And I though we had dickheads up here in the PNW while jigging ablies. That is just RAW...! Seal bombs and 16oz cannon balls were in order for this douche'

Upvote 0

B.O.H.I.C.A

May 6, 2013
    Point loma
    Name
    Sam
    Boat
    Goonda
    hahaha that's Dan Silvera. This just certified all claims I've heard through out the spearfishing community about that guy! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!
    For the record, there are very few good spearfishermen that are this disrepectful. However, last week I did have a grady-white slide in on me while I was fighting a cow bluefin in the water. Guy tried to run me over after shooting the fish ten minutes prior with foamers literally every couple hundred meters. There are two sides to the coin and complete GOONS on both sides apparently.

Reactions: rodngun762
    Upvote 0

TAPOUT

Sep 17, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    Cabo 48 FB "Outlaw", Yellowfin 26 Hybrid "Boomer"
    High production boat plus reasonable pricing means more people as a percentage will own one, many times being their first boat so they have a big learning curve. Ignorance, cluelessness, and a sense of entitlement means "dick moves" happen. Last weekend, a few boats well known to this site continued to drift or troll through the chum lines of boats anchored 150 yards off of South end of the North Island during a red hot YT bite. Could have put a Tady 45 on their deck easily. Even with 4-5 different boats yelling at them, they continued to do it. Classic dick move. Brandishing a weapon will get you a trip to the pokey if you get caught. Not a good idea. Best thing to do is wave them off. Usually they'll get a clue and veer away. if not snap a pic and post it here. Should be an interesting Summer...

Upvote 0

dutra

Almost A Member
    May 12, 2007
    california
    Name
    Dutra
    Boat
    ding-a-ling
    hahaha that's Dan Silvera. This just certified all claims I've heard through out the spearfishing community about that guy! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!
    For the record, there are very few good spearfishermen that are this disrepectful. However, last week I did have a grady-white slide in on me while I was fighting a cow bluefin in the water. Guy tried to run me over after shooting the fish ten minutes prior with foamers literally every couple hundred meters. There are two sides to the coin and complete GOONS on both sides apparently.

no shit that's silvera? all those harbor house life videos and he pulls that stunt! damn!

Upvote 0

mokahehteh

Waterman
    Sep 29, 2004
    Orange County
    Name
    Randy
    Boat
    21' Custom Half Cab

I believe his name is spelled Silveira, not Silvera

Upvote 0

fishingwolf

Jun 8, 2015
    Name
    Fishingwolf
    Boat
    Boston Whaler 160 Dauntless
    hahaha. dicks! thanks for the laugh. 10% of population is asshole so they are those 10%

Upvote 0

Carrasco

Ceviche Connoisseur
    Mar 28, 2008
    Downey CA, USA
    Name
    Mario
    Boat
    It floats!
    - You let them get away with that ?

Not around my boat, you will pay the consequences.
    -------------------------------
    I am old, wear glasses, and have a long documented medical condition that causes confusion, disorientation, nausea, just to name a few. I have been under doctor's care for decades. I administer several medications daily - some injectable, and others orally.

I consider myself a good fisherman, but not much of a boat driver. I do carry insurance, but it is the minimum required by the state - (the same as a taxi cab)
    $15,000 for injury/death to one person. $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person. $5,000 for damage to property.
    I have no job, or personal assets in my name - I'm not kidding here.

So I am leaving it up to You to use your best judgement to protect both of us.
    I don't give a fuck about you, if you get injured or killed it's your own fault for jumping in near a running boat.

I will do my best to safeguard my passengers and myself. You do the same.
    I will call for help should a situation arise, while I'm laughing my ass off.

- You let them get away with that ?

Not around my boat, you will pay the consequences.
    -------------------------------
    I am old, wear glasses, and have a long documented medical condition that causes confusion, disorientation, nausea, just to name a few. I have been under doctor's care for decades. I administer several medications daily - some injectable, and others orally.

I consider myself a good fisherman, but not much of a boat driver. I do carry insurance, but it is the minimum required by the state - (the same as a taxi cab)
    $15,000 for injury/death to one person. $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person. $5,000 for damage to property.
    I have no job, or personal assets in my name - I'm not kidding here.

So I am leaving it up to You to use your best judgement to protect both of us.
    I don't give a fuck about you, if you get injured or killed it's your own fault for jumping in near a running boat.

I will do my best to safeguard my passengers and myself. You do the same.
    I will call for help should a situation arise, while I'm laughing my ass off.

Imagine this being the young man that jumped in the water, that it was your boat and that you cut him. Are you seriously saying that you "don't give a F---?

1292099_bf668c9de4f969cc6b2601105b2018fd.PNG

Reactions: One_Leg
    Upvote 0

Billy V

Seabass Commando
    Aug 26, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    Parker 2310 DV / Kayak
    If you are stupid enough to jump in near a running motor, be brave enough to deal with the outcome.

That guy looks fine, it's just a flesh wound.

Reactions: cortezpirasea
    Upvote 0

SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
    Aug 19, 2010
    San Pedro, ca usa
    Name
    Capt. Hog
    Boat
    Sgt. Slaughter
    Had a guy in a red glasspar do that to us 25 years ago when we were out drifting for sharks out so far off shore that all you could see for miles in all directions was ocean and no land , we were the only boat out there for miles when this little red glasspar shows up and parks 10 feet off our stern ! I had seen this guy before fishing in the bay , he had more shit on his boat than anyone ive seen, down riggers , out riggers , and pole holders everywhere full of poles and gaffs , we nicknamed him Mr Gadget. No mater how much we hollered at him he just stayed there and fished ignoring us ! We even shot the 10 gauge black powder starting cannon right at him and he didnt even flinch ! Jesus friggin christ !! I even snagged his line twice and cut him off ! He would just tie on a new leader and go back to fishing !!
    bahahahahaahhah classic ahhahahaa

Upvote 0
    Jul 5, 2016
    Point Loma
    Name
    marshall madruga
    Boat
    madrugador
    I believe his name is spelled Silveira, not Silvera
    Eitherway.......gives Portuguese a bad name as well. It is obvious, his father didn't beat his ass straight when he needed it, and teach him better. He is labeled, as everyone knows this individual now. Karma is right around the corner.

Upvote 0

jig-guy

Almost A Member
    Apr 7, 2008
    Hesperia Ca USA
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    None
    Talk about invading someones personal space! That's pure stupidity. Not a bad time to dump a bucket of cow blood and invite the tax man for a look.
    X's 2 for sure! 5 buckets of cow blood + ground chum in large quantities for the tax man to home in on! I Have been fishing our ocean since 1946 and owned many boats of my own have never seen this kind of DICK HEAD Shit in my long life.
    jig-guy / Bill

Upvote 0

Team Ball's Out

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jun 18, 2005
    Vista
    Name
    Ray Collier
    Boat
    23' Sea Swirl Striper
    Reactions: One_Leg
    Upvote 0