Willdoggy

Willing Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
IG = WetWillyBiz
Boat
Purr-Sea-Stance: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
I know you checked your MLPA areas but did you check your certified retard coordinates? That's their area man! LOL. Wow!

dannykl1957

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 20, 2011
woodland hills,ca
Name
daniel klein
Boat
none
What a bunch of aholes. Next time just pull your manhoods out and piss right on them. It's amazing how many stillborn humans are running boats on our oceans and lakes.

Frankly, kudos to you for controlling yourselves and just driving away.

Reactions: Rimack and 909MARIO

Black Cat

Jan 19, 2016
Temecula
Name
Chris
Boat
Bertram Bahia Mar
Great exercise in restraint!!! This last weekend was the worst for me...Boston whaler with twins ran over our fish while hooked up....people gunning right between boats that are clearly set up for sight fishing.....I always thought I was the retard out there.....maybe still am.

Reactions: Goleta_Slim

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
I would of got the flare gun and shot it in the water where their swimming. do it discretly.

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
good time to pump out the head holding tank...
My thoughts exactly!

The middle of now where and they have to go overboard where your at minding your own business .

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
Apr 5, 2006
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
Just WOW!

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
Treat them like a fucking seal!

Reactions: Derby

T-Tang

Far from newbie, but lifetime learner
Jul 27, 2006
Dana Point
Name
Tyson
Boat
21' Bayliner Trophy
Kooks. The number of dumb dumbs getting into the sport of spearfishing over the last 5-10 years is ridiculous. I miss the days before the huge influx.

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sep 22, 2007
Name
GW
Boat
Glastron Seafury
I've been in situations like this where the guy is truly so clueless that it's beyond getting mad over or even yelling at them. They approach your stern like maybe they know you then ask you some idiotic question. I suppose we are all bound to let them know what they are doing wrong, but sometimes it's just so far over their head that all you can do is drive away!

Carmen

CHILI REEL ENO
Sep 5, 2014
San Diego
Name
Jay and Carmen
Boat
21 trophy Pro wa
Launched out of Dana at 5. Bait line wasn't bad and loaded up a 1/2 scoop of dines which we didn't even use. Shot out to the 181 and stopped a few miles short on foaming fish. Went 0-5 between my friend and I. Nothing we could do about pulled hooks! Been hooking up and landing fish all week but today wasn't our day. Poppers, orcas been doing well for us and so have snipers and flat falls...

Water temp was between 71*-72* at the 181 being colder than what it was yesterday. Still saw lots of life and nat geo type shit foamers. We were alone and saw shit we could only dream of...heard radio fish but maybe they were just chatter...weather was snotty pretty much all day

Here's the dick move. While drifting, a striper comes full blast and stops 10-15 yards off our stern. Slowly drives up to us and about 5' away asks us if we see any big tuna? WTF? Sends his diver down and this douche is literally 10' from our prop. His trail line is now going under our boat as he's swimming up swell. The dick asks us nicely to put our trim up(no shit Sherlock) and now dives around our boat. Mind you, we were launching poppers and jigs and these 2 dicks are floating around in this huge ass ocean yards away from our boat. No fucks given. One dick with a spear gun and the other with an underwater cam. I don't care who these guys are but they are fucking dicks! I understand they're trying to get some good footage but damn just to barge like that and do what they did in that manner got me furious. We got cock blocked so decided to leave the area. I don't wish bad on anybody but I hope they got skunked haha

I hope u read this shit asshole!

View attachment 778411 View attachment 778412 View attachment 778414
Same ASSHOLE Blasted us last week while my husband was hooked up for 4 hours only to get bit off...

jiggyn

Do you even fish?
Jan 26, 2008
Torrance
Name
Jerr
Boat
shit talking
Iam one of the coolest peeps you will ever meet and fish with
But pull an asshat move like that the Dee bag in me will unleash all hell on them

Reactions: Whackemall

zd583

Jul 2, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Freddy
Boat
Boston whaler Outrage 17,Maycraft 1900
Last year guys tried to do that to me so we hit them up on the radio to inform them a hammer was in the water and they got back in heir boat real quick

Reactions: afmoto

Jaysons999

Internet fisherman
Apr 5, 2015
San marcos
Name
Jay
Boat
16' blue fin "paddy sniffer" 18' Starcraft “Ace of Spades”
Maybe he just wanted a closer look at your dingy?

SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
Aug 19, 2010
San Pedro, ca usa
Name
Capt. Hog
Boat
Sgt. Slaughter
Bunch of fucken idiot kooks if u ask me .Should have threw poppers at his ass n hooked up on a 150 pounder

frazier

Dec 25, 2012
frazierpark ca usa
Name
gordon grant
Boat
30' seaway ( sold ) 22' privateer
Bunch of fucken idiot kooks if u ask me .Should have threw poppers at his ass n hooked up on a 150 pounder
Had a guy in a red glasspar do that to us 25 years ago when we were out drifting for sharks out so far off shore that all you could see for miles in all directions was ocean and no land , we were the only boat out there for miles when this little red glasspar shows up and parks 10 feet off our stern ! I had seen this guy before fishing in the bay , he had more shit on his boat than anyone ive seen, down riggers , out riggers , and pole holders everywhere full of poles and gaffs , we nicknamed him Mr Gadget. No mater how much we hollered at him he just stayed there and fished ignoring us ! We even shot the 10 gauge black powder starting cannon right at him and he didnt even flinch ! Jesus friggin christ !! I even snagged his line twice and cut him off ! He would just tie on a new leader and go back to fishing !!