I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat
27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
Anyone have the link?

Saw it on a precuous thread .... now cant find it anymore.

Danno

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 24, 2007
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Dan
Boat
19’ Arima Sea Chaser

Embarcadero (Dana Point Harbor ) launch is open and not very busy during the week. Last Sat & Sun it was too busy at times to maintain proper distancing but there were windows. I think I read that all public restrooms will be closed.

Please follow social distancing rules of thumb because even in Dana Point, it will help all other ramps open again as soon as possible.

Keep in mind the other general rule of thumbs, if you need gas, pick a slow gas station rather than Costco. Use gloves and sanitizer before after pumping. Bring your food from home., etc. You know the drill.

ltran0614

May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat
27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
Thanks but 1) looking for a more user friendly link, not 1 where I have only 2 options to view: magnifying glass or microscope and 2) enough on social distancing, enough on that topic everywhere else already.

Danno

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 24, 2007
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Dan
Boat
19’ Arima Sea Chaser
Thanks but 1) looking for a more user friendly link, not 1 where I have only 2 options to view: magnifying glass or microscope and 2) enough on social distancing, enough on that topic everywhere else already.

Sorry, I couldn't tell that you had limited knowledge of PC capabilities.

Also, you aren't the only one that will read this thread so it's worth noting the social distancing requirement for all of our safety.

• Wow
Reactions: Groper

flytie

Oct 20, 2012
Orange, CA USA
Name
GC
Boat
Out of Office - Custom Invader CC