who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Congrats!!! Beautiful quality fish!!

You gents looked stoked at the launch ramp!!!

You said you were going after it again today, hope you find um' and kick the crap out of a bunch!!!

Reactions: FatBoy4130

FatBoy4130

Jun 7, 2012
RSM O.C
Name
B Wolfe
Boat
FATBOY
Congrats!!! Beautiful quality fish!!

You gents looked stoked at the launch ramp!!!

You said you were going after it again today, hope you find um' and kick the crap out of a bunch!!!
Grumpy long time post reader didn't even recognize you yesterday but by the noise my friend was making he sure did !!!

Looks like the shop that did my trailer work really pulled a number, brakes are out no biggy all new hardware but they left the rotten wood bunks and just re covered them, pulled a front braket out so looks like I'm doing the bunks my self today and off to the state capitol tomorrow. ..

I'm hoping someone will get into the bigger models and post a report, I'm not saying cows but the Ones coming up on the bow were Jaw Droppers

Blackfish

Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Sep 20, 2005
In a Pineapple, under the sea.
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras
Nice job on the LATE season Tunafish.

I've seen your boat in my hood a few times.

Congrats...Tuna for Thanksgiving. Now just a Lobster or two, and you are all set.

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Your first trip this season?............Turned it into a good one!

Bobcatt300

Work...., is for people who don't fish....!
Jul 13, 2013
Silverado
Name
Rick
Boat
32' custom sport fisher "Adios". 24' sea pro "Buck Naked"
Nice score & Great report thanks!
These guys are popping up again all up and down the coast. I thought they might return this year, then second guessed myself when they took too long to show. THERE BACK! Now the question just passing through or will they stick around a little bit?

FatBoy4130

Jun 7, 2012
RSM O.C
Name
B Wolfe
Boat
FATBOY
Christmas Lights and Tuna Delight, From the reports things are looking Up!!!

Thanks for all the Kind Words it's like I posted on the Wrong Forum....

Fatboy Out

walkersoccer

Jun 29, 2015
Name
roy
Boat
parker 2120 yam 150 hpdi
Sir,

Heading down to Dana tomorrow with my son from up North (Ventura). How far is the 209 from the Harbor? never been down south and son has never caught a tuna.

Roy

Short Report ....

11/19

209... numbers in pics
67.1°
15-60lb mono
Mackerel
Chovies
Sardine

Stopped for a Blind Strike on a purple feather down the center and after a few nets of bait over the rail we had some very large tuna come up 360° around the boat...

Unfortunately Me and my Buddy were floating 15 lb test for the Skippys when all hell broke loose and after that disaster we had to pick up the pieces with the smaller stragglers...

On a side not this was my first trip offshore this Entire Season so thanks fellow B.D'ers for letting me live Vicariously through your posts...