Karhu

Jun 25, 2021
Pacific Northwest
Name
Erik Smith
Boat
27 foot walkaround
Greetings,
I will have my boat, a well equipped 27 foot walk around in Dana point for august.
im looking for someone to help me learn the fishing scene inshore and out at Catalina. I’ve been plying the waters there for the last few years and am looking for help with taking it to the next level. I did San Clemente island last year but struck out. Due to my ignorance no doubt.
I’ve been a fireman for 30 years and finally get to retire, LAFD. I’m a chill guy, mission focused, and get along best with other firemen or cops (not their fault they stood in the wrong line on career day) I’m from a military family and every hiring board I’ve been on I’ve made sure that veterans are on the top of the list. I even have crayons on board. My wife hates the boat, and kids are too young for anything more than a harbor cruise. If you voted for Biden we can still be friends, let’s just not talk about it.
I value good friends, and hope to learn much. Not gonna be a jerk off just because I own the boat, looking for a team approach.
Would also be stoked to shadow you in your boat! Two is better than one in the deep blue!
If you’ve got your shit together please hit me up!
Smitty

28DA5BF5-F6F2-42A1-98A6-117DCD17BE87.jpeg

5534A18D-2C7A-4C28-BC09-8EACD95A5ECD.jpeg

Spear or rod

• Aug 31, 2008
    San Francisco
    Name
    Tommy T
    Boat
    Anything that floats
    You have dive gear/spearguns…I do :) Heading south for a few weeks for mid august-sept. Let me know if you wanna jump on some kelps or reefs. Been doing it a long time. Only set dates are sept 8-13 Vagabond trip. Planning on bringing along dive & tackle shop! Haha. Great post-good luck this season. Tommy

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    I can hook you up with some old car batteries and some handcuffs for those Biden kooks.

Reactions: pascuale
    Upvote 0

Tuna-Sniper

Tuna Sniper
    Oct 26, 2015
    Inland Empire
    Name
    tom
    Boat
    2018 Parker 2320 SL
    I am on the water 1 time per week so most likely will be on the water at the same time launching out of Dana Point. I mostly chase BF and don't keep fish until late October so I can hook you up some BF to take home if you don't score.

Tom

Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    Got yellows within 20 mi of DP a few weeks back. Left them biting to look for tuna. Islands are their own thing but offshore is looking primo.

Upvote 0

Karhu

Jun 25, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    Name
    Erik Smith
    Boat
    27 foot walkaround
    You have dive gear/spearguns…I do :) Heading south for a few weeks for mid august-sept. Let me know if you wanna jump on some kelps or reefs. Been doing it a long time. Only set dates are sept 8-13 Vagabond trip. Planning on bringing along dive & tackle shop! Haha. Great post-good luck this season. Tommy
    Thanks for the reply Tommy!

I’ll hit ya up as it gets closer!
    Smitty

Upvote 0

Karhu

Jun 25, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    Name
    Erik Smith
    Boat
    27 foot walkaround
    I am on the water 1 time per week so most likely will be on the water at the same time launching out of Dana Point. I mostly chase BF and don't keep fish until late October so I can hook you up some BF to take home if you don't score.

Tom
    Very kind of you amigo!

perhaps I can shadow you in my boat?
    Smitty

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I CATCH IT. I KILL IT. I CLEAN IT. I DON'T DELIVER
  • Jan 19, 2016
    LB
    Name
    Jed Venture
    Boat
    the twisted ducker
    Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    You just give the Biden supporter the handcuffs and tell them that battery was in DC on November 6th. Point at the terminal “wrists.”

Upvote 0

John56434

Idk what to name dis
    Aug 1, 2019
    West side
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishing boat
    The dp whale watch boats found dolphins and bft feeding. Dont know where maybe take a look at ais tomorrow to see their past areas. They look like school size 20lb from. Maybe troll some divers and feathers on the way there if ya see birds. Dp posted seen on ig

Upvote 0

egarratt

• Aug 11, 2005
    San Diego
    Name
    Eddie G
    Boat
    None
    Knucklehead Trump deadenders. Do you guys discount all news like weather reports and stuff, or just stuff that says Trump is a crook!

Upvote 0

egarratt

• Aug 11, 2005
    San Diego
    Name
    Eddie G
    Boat
    None

The Trump Organization is expected to be hit with criminal charges as soon as next week by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance’s office in a case that Trump attorneys say is tied to tax-related conduct, multiple people familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

Then stop posting political shit in the forums.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
    Aug 28, 2010
    Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    37 Tollycraft

The Trump Organization is expected to be hit with criminal charges as soon as next week by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance’s office in a case that Trump attorneys say is tied to tax-related conduct, multiple people familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

Then stop posting political shit in the forums.
    looks like you are the cook posting political propaganda

Upvote 0

Karhu

Jun 25, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    Name
    Erik Smith
    Boat
    27 foot walkaround
    Knucklehead Trump deadenders. Do you guys discount all news like weather reports and stuff, or just stuff that says Trump is a crook!
    Hey Amigo,

I have no interest is seeing my post looking for fishing friends get turned into a political hate thread. If you read my original post I said “if you voted for Biden we can still be friends” I meant it.
    please don’t derail my intent to make fishing friends/contacts.

Reactions: SoCal Indo
    Upvote 0

Karhu

Jun 25, 2021
    Pacific Northwest
    Name
    Erik Smith
    Boat
    27 foot walkaround
    Hey all you fuckers.
    Take the political shit somewhere else!

ive spent 30 years willing to lay my life and the lives of my men down for any human being.
    Don’t derail my quest for fishing joy, please!

smitty

Upvote 0

MattFred1414

• Jan 3, 2020
    San Diego
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    20ft Skeeter Zx20Bay
    If you ever need someone to fish with hit me up! I mainly fish inshore/light offshore but I have gear for everything.
    Currently active military.

Upvote 0