Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
With all due respect Dan, info is knowledge and the more info and pics you post the better the for sale add and that leads to a sale. Minimal info is just that.

This is a for sale add: http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/th...-4stroke-yamaha-trailer-extras-42-000.624479/

Great detail, easy read, leaves little to the imagination.

Good luck with your sale.

My $.02 (worth half that probably)

Ok I will work on uploading more info about the boat, I was just thinking if someone was really thinking about buying it they would ask to meet me at the boat so they could see it, but I guess you're right, I need to post more info first.

Upvote 0

Wasitrytofish

May 1, 2012
Monrovia ca united states
Name
Glen Mitchell
Boat
Sea Fox 248 Commander
My boat is a 28 foot safari cabin cruiser a few feet shorter and less beam but similar I too have twin 350 Chevy's but I have Volvo 270 outdrives I get at best 1.2 Miles per gallon.
I can do 22 knots and get around 1 gallon per mile on this boat.
with this much space and this many comfort items you should Expect around the same give or take a little but understands that comfort is costly.

Upvote 0

af dreamer

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 16, 2007
long beach,ca
Name
tom
Boat
44 luhrs dreamer
Dan,been buying and selling boas since 1972 as you know.I have found there are many lookyloos.If someone is truly interested in your boat they will go to see it,crawl around in it to find the warts.A survey will be the final test.The cheapest thing you can put in a boat is fuel.If you can afford the boat,slip,insurance and maintenance you can afford the fuel.If they dont contract you to come see it,ignore them.JMHO,Tom

Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
Dan,been buying and selling boas since 1972 as you know.I have found there are many lookyloos.If someone is truly interested in your boat they will go to see it,crawl around in it to find the warts.A survey will be the final test.The cheapest thing you can put in a boat is fuel.If you can afford the boat,slip,insurance and maintenance you can afford the fuel.If they dont contract you to come see it,ignore them.JMHO,Tom
that's great advice. I've had two guys contact me from my Face Book page and both have set up meetings to come down and see my boat in person. Thanks!

Upvote 0

slydawg

Always wishin' I was fishin'
Jul 14, 2004
Alta Loma/Huntington
Name
Billy
Boat
WWW - 25’ Proline

LOL

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

GOT A CUSTOM ROD FOR MY WIFE,,,,GREAT TRADE
Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
'99 Albemarle 280XF- Bubba Jean 28; Livingston LV-14 -BABY J
I used to fish a 32' hatteras with twin crusaders , direct drive. Similar in size and shape to Dans rig. It got .4 mpg at best.

Upvote 0

GregorXr

Oct 5, 2012
Temecula
Name
Robin Boyer
Boat
Patients Boat!
Nice boat dan! Still working on mine hoping to get mine finished this year. God boats are a lot of work!

Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
yah how many hours on the motors and fuel consumption.........nice rig!
I really don't know how many hours are on each motor, I re-powered the boat six years ago and I'm sure I have less than 100 hours per year on them. I only use this boat for my private fishing charters and film two programs a year on it. I'd guess i get about 2 miles per gallon?

Reactions: tanner.s
Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
2 mpg is pretty optimistic....does it have floscan .my buddy's skippy 28 wheel house got 1.2 unless it was flat calm and you did 5 knots ...even then 2 was optimistic with similar power

Upvote 0