the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
BD pulled my shameless thread with the funny video; I Need a New Boat. Have no idea where they stuffed it, but here is the link:

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/looking-for-arima-boat.707718/#post-4762407

Went out yesterday with a gentlemen’s start; 8:30. Headed out to look for Mackerel for bait, found them. FTH, my fishing license is expired. I think I’ve already fished this year w/o one. Head back in to Dana Landing and get legal. Now it’s 9:00, what a slug. Muddy Mud Skipper waters in my staple area, so I fished deeper waters north and caught a couple of Calicos and Turd Ranglers. Made dinner.

62 degrees
Not clear Inshore
Very Little current
Just rained

Kept 1 Calico for dinner
IMG_0878.JPG

Playing by the rules. Remember; Arima 19' Sea Ranger. Thanks.

b-reel

Nov 20, 2011
Downey
Name
HP
Boat
none yet
This might sound crazy, but I have thought of driving up to Oregon or even Washington to look at arimas. They just have more to choose from.
Good luck.

Reactions: the SLIDER

kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
This might sound crazy, but I have thought of driving up to Oregon or even Washington to look at arimas. They just have more to choose from.
Good luck.
inland boat center in perris used to have a bunch in stock, not sure if they still do but much closer than oregon.

efx

Nov 21, 2017
Los Angeles
Name
Rich
Boat
28 Grady White - Miz Marengo
I was at inland a year ago and they had at least 5. Look at their website. The 19 cc was a nice boat. Get one with the newer mercury and not the bloated one.

ja73

Sep 1, 2017
SGV
Name
Jay
Boat
Arima SC16
Way to go, Calico tacos, delicious.
Arimas are awesome and I love mine. It might be on the smaller side, but it gets it's done, plenty of fishing deck.
If you're thinking of Arima's, also check out the Sea Chaser 19', it's a fishing machine. There's one listed on Craigslist in the Riverside section, not sure if it's still for sale, but the ad is there? Its 2015 for $39k and the guys been trying to sell it since summer.
If you're looking for a 19' Ranger, IMO the one to get is the hard top, follow by one with a skip top.
Besides that local Sea Chaser, you might be waiting some time to find one down here, especially a 19'. Plenty in the PNW, but some can be pricey.
Good luck.

Last edited:

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
I call BS..
Really, i couldn't find it. I copied the link from a like. WTH is it?

You deserve a new boat. How does calico taste ?

PS can you edit 4K ?
My dad would want me to get a new used boat with the money he left me. i don't deserve it, but i figure since I'm still able I need to take advantage while I still can.

I've always liked Calicos for tacos, next to Reds they're my favorites.

I have PowerDirector 13 software and it will do 4K. Doesn't have as good of tools like what i used to have, Adobe Premere Pro, it works though.

Reactions: Hardcor