Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Did you make it out this morning? What? Where? I did some kayak fishing off of Shelter island. It was SLOW. I only caught 4 spotties, but it was better than sitting home worying aboot work and money.:rolleyes:
    Yes I made it out. But, we didn't see any rattlesnakes....Mary (KNTMMF) caught a big YT and I caught something very large and colorful...Thread to follow. I'll quit jacking this thread...

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
    Mar 13, 2005
    Point Loma
    Name
    Todd Victor Mora
    Boat
    19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
    :starwarskid5: I had to take care of some biz, but I'm back!

Sooooo getting back to the issue at hand....................:frehya2:

We need to love rattlesnakes, they are beautiful creatures.:hali_parkutuli:

If your dog gets bit, its cuz God doesn't love your dog.:gay:

murderers!

1 more Old Indian Saying:

When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.

~ Arapaho Proverb

Don't get bit Mother Fuckers :waglleybooty:

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs

murderers!

When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.

~ Arapaho Proverb

You should apply for the Sea Sheperd crew,i hear they are gonna save the tuna's next...

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK

murderers!

~ Arapaho Proverb

sounds like you have no respect for fish though....
    icon10.gif

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK
    Ok for anyone that wants to know,,,, as per angelia Barlow with the dept F&G it is illegal to hunt or shoot a rattle snake and you can take them only with a fishing lic and the limit is 2,,, so she didnt say how you can take them just you cant hunt or shoot them...

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Sluester

I kill stuff
    Jul 22, 2003
    Lakeside
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Killin time, Bill Collector
    According to DFG Game Warden Kyle Chang, regulations allow for the take of up to two native California rattlesnakes per species (genus Crotalus and Sistrurus) by any resident without a fishing license and by any method of take (CCR Title 14, section 5.60[e][2] and FGC, 7149.3). The law was written like this specifically to allow for people to kill rattlesnakes for safety purposes. The rattles may be possessed because rattlesnakes may be legally taken for non-commercial purposes.

She better read up on the regs! Amazing!

While rattlesnakes may be lawfully taken under Fish and Game laws, killing rattlesnakes in state parks is prohibited under CCR Title 14, section 5.60(a). This section states that no reptiles shall be taken in ecological reserves or state parks or national parks or monuments. Different parks may also have their own additional regulations.

Fucking wanna be lawyers....LOL

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    Ok for anyone that wants to know,,,, as per angelia Barlow with the dept F&G it is illegal to hunt or shoot a rattle snake and you can take them only with a fishing lic and the limit is 2,,, so she didnt say how you can take them just you cant hunt or shoot them...
    I was just thinking about that the other day. The fishing regs say that a fishing liscense is for fin fish, shell fish, amphibians and REPTILES. If you can't hunt or shoot them... pointed stick? Big rock?

Upvote 0

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    gary
    Boat
    A BIG RUBBER DUCK
    According to DFG Game Warden Kyle Chang, regulations allow for the take of up to two native California rattlesnakes per species (genus Crotalus and Sistrurus) by any resident without a fishing license and by any method of take (CCR Title 14, section 5.60[e][2] and FGC, 7149.3). The law was written like this specifically to allow for people to kill rattlesnakes for safety purposes. The rattles may be possessed because rattlesnakes may be legally taken for non-commercial purposes.

She better read up on the regs! Amazing!

While rattlesnakes may be lawfully taken under Fish and Game laws, killing rattlesnakes in state parks is prohibited under CCR Title 14, section 5.60(a). This section states that no reptiles shall be taken in ecological reserves or state parks or national parks or monuments. Different parks may also have their own additional regulations.

Fucking wanna be lawyers....LOL
    well mike I guess that is an example of our fish and game in action, she is in the enforcement div they said....:fighting0061:

Upvote 0

gatorfan

Chief
    Dec 18, 2006
    CV CA
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    tube
    According to Gatorfan, if I see one that's too close, I will kill it! When are the rattlesnake tags coming out?

Upvote 0