marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    Just got a text from Mono County and they have put mask restrictions back in place,Thought i would throw this up for anyone heading to the eastern sierra.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    uh...ya do know that the 2 jab people are getting covid ?

Upvote 0

finsane

Jabroni
    Oct 11, 2005
    California
    Name
    Dennis
    Boat
    None
    EA5F6ED8-DBEB-425A-A5A8-86B14D143AA8.gif

Reactions: Blackfish

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Massachusetts – 74% of Covid-19 cases in the “Cape Cod cluster outbreak” in July were fully vaccinated people, according to the CDC.

According to the CDC, the cluster outbreak involved all three of the major Covid vaccines available: Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.

In Israel the government admits a majority of new Covid cases are among the vaccinated.

In UK, the government admits a large share of new Covid cases and hospitalizations are vaccinated.
    A UK aircraft carrier has more than 100 Covid cases on board, even though every one of them has been vaccinated.
    In Singapore 75% of the new Covid cases are among the vaccinated.

Senator Ron Johnson: The American people deserve the truth. Really, the people of the world deserve the truth on this and unfortunately because of the cabal between social media, mainstream media, and our federal health agencies and big government, we’re not getting the truth. The truth has been covered up for months whether we’re talking about gain-of-function research, whether we’re talking about the effectiveness of early treatment. I can’t explain all of this Maria, all I know is something has gone off the rails here. I’m trying to look for answers. It just doesn’t make sense to me… I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is looking like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.
    July 21, 2021

Reactions: Pacific Jigger
    Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    I would guess the National Review is just printing what Dr. Fraudci and his clan have told them.I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

Reactions: kbray001
    Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    I'm really glad that so many people don't know anyone who has gotten Covid-19 in any of its variations and suffered really badly. It is easy to think, "Just another flu, no big deal" if you haven't dealt with it really harming someone that you love.

More Americans have died of Covid in the past 18 months than were killed in all four years of World War 2. The survivors are often dealing with long-term health issues, just like the wounded survivors of warfare. Some people don't want to believe that bad things happen, just like some people deny the deliberate destruction of so many millions of innocent people by government policies.

I wish that this situation hadn't gotten tangled up with politics, but it has. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, I'm not going to call anyone out for their personal choices. Lots of stores that I've done business with in my life have had a sign on their door, "We Reserve The Right To Refuse To Serve" and they have insisted that potential customers wear shirts and shoes, or put out their cigarettes, or leave their pet animals which are not service-trained outside. Nobody has the "right" to insist on their own freedom of choice if it impacts the life and health of others.

If people want to fly, they should abide by the rules that the airline requires. Nobody is forced to get on an airplane. If you want to do business inside a store building, you should accept their rules, or else just shop online and have it delivered. I wear a mask while waiting to board a sportboat if the landing says that I should. And I have been on boats that told me to wear a mask, and I did so. Without whining about it. I have also been on boats which treated the whole situation very casually, and didn't say anything about it.

I hope that everyone stays safe, and acts in a way that will not have any regrets in the future.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Wandering Blues
    Upvote 0