WaveDancer

Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
Just like the title says, there is some new Boat/RV storage now available in Westport right next door to the new Englunds Marine.

Holand Center Storage Facility just finished a 17 stall covered, open on one end, Boat/RV storage building.

10 of the 17 stalls are already rented, the remaining 7 will be gone fast as this kind of storage is VERY hard to come by.

12 feet wide, 45 feet deep, at least 12 feet high but I need to confirm they are 14 feet tall as it appears they are. I will confirm this and change it when I do.

They are in the process of putting in a 24/7 access gated system currently. The fencing is done and the electrical/electronic part will be completed soon I am told.

$150 per month, call Holland Center ASAP if you want one.

Phone 360-268-9582

Ya Snooze, Ya Loose on one of these, they will be gone chop chop IMO.

WD

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooch Larue

Ugly Bayliner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 18, 2008
Olympia, Wa USA
Name
Steve Ericsson
Boat
20' Ugly Bayliner
I was wondering what that was! How’s their security??

Last edited:

FINATIC 21

MAD SALMON
Jul 20, 2010
Oly, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
27 Raydanie Pilothouse
Gates going the front of each stall as well and possibly between bays , I have one till the shop gets up on the property down there .

They will have power for each stall as well and cameras that actually work monitored by the onsite folks , it’s about time the lock the place up with keypad only entry , so they can tell who goes and comes .

Reactions: WaveDancer

WaveDancer

Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
Gates going the front of each stall as well and possibly between bays , I have one till the shop gets up on the property down there .

They will have power for each stall as well and cameras that actually work monitored by the onsite folks , it’s about time the lock the place up with keypad only entry , so they can tell who goes and comes .
They are making some well needed improvements for sure but the best thing was closing the RV Park that had a lot of problem children in it. Took almost a full year to evict some of them, (HUGE PAIN)

24/7 access will be nice as my unit is behind the locked gate between 7-7 currently. No big deal during the winter but summer times sucked, a lot.

Now just to get a good grader job and compact job just after the grader is done on all the driveways, (done 100% right), and things would be pretty good for Holand Center.

WD

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
Killer deal at $150.00/month. I was towing to Clallam bay for 100.00/month a few years back. At that time the best price I found around here was $300.00 plus for what I had. Not that I need it but thanks for posting up.

WaveDancer

Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
12 of 17 now, thanks for the heads up Ken.
You bet Chris, I figured some here on BD WA would like some mostly dry storage down here year round, sure beats towing shit back and forth to just tow it back and forth.

My guess is they will all be spoken for by end of business on Wednesday.

WD

Reactions: Gooch Larue