Cbaldwin

A whales vagina
Jul 14, 2016
La Mesa
Name
Connor Baldwin
Boat
yes
Was curious about the islands, so skipped the sh.t show the 371 was. Sounded more like a weekend then weekday, from all the radio chatter. Shut the radio off and fished weather side North Island first, then worked south. H2o warm 69 but off color. Plenty of Bonito and seals. Rock fishing phenomenal. Only hooked one yt but pulled hook. Way too many seals and Bonito. In hindsight should have gone offshore. Eaten plenty of sashimi this summer, so some fried fish n chips actually sounds delicious. I am sure some people did great offshore today but sounded tough. Wanted to see islands h2o quality for myself. Good luck out there hope this helps. Aloha

Upvote 0

SEA SEVEN

Feb 2, 2006
San Diego
Name
None
Boat
None
Total shit show for sure. When I hear someone playing their music over on ch.72 I also turn it off. Good call on the RF, I agree, fried RF is fricken delicious. I need to fill the freezer myself.

Reactions: Cbaldwin
Upvote 0

Cbaldwin

A whales vagina
Jul 14, 2016
La Mesa
Name
Connor Baldwin
Boat
yes
Total shit show for sure. When I hear someone playing their music over on ch.72 I also turn it off. Good call on the RF, I agree, fried RF is fricken delicious. I need to fill the freezer myself.
I fished North east 371 a week ago and easy limits then catch and release, i didnt put a report in because it was no secret and so many other reports from that zone. Was hoping some of that good water would might have pushed into islands and wanted to do some recon work. No such luck, warm but off color. Something really nice about fried fish tacos fish n chips you name it... Hopefully that good h2o moves in. Go getem, Aloha.

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Not too bad when you can play the Phenomenal Rock fishing CARD!

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Yup. When everyone is going southwest nothing wrong with scouting out some new water. Thanks for the update.

Enjoy them chips with some beer battered rock fish.

Upvote 0