super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Wait a sec........ so people who take photos are into themselves o_O?? The nerve of some people....who'd of ever thought LOL

The unknown fisherman:p:

rojodiablo

Dive club flunkie
Jul 22, 2005
Santa Ana Ca.
Name
Paul Romanowski
Boat
Sold the boat; running the rubber ducky! (Inflatable)
Not really. I don't photograph anything anymore. Mostly because of mickey mouse bullshit like this.
And...... some things MOM was not meant to see. Often better to keep the camera in a safe place....... in it's case!!

aguafina

OnImpulse
Dec 6, 2004
vista
Name
Bill Warr
Boat
20', proline, aguafina
These days, you stick a fish like that in these waters AND YOU DON't GET PICS, of any kind. No cell phone, iPad, polaroid, disposable, crayons to draw a picture, no nothing of the kind!! You deserve having BS called on you, my brother.

That being said, if you ain't lying, congradulations!

Full Eclipse

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 22, 2006
Escondido
Name
Steve
Boat
24 Ft Skipjack Flybridge "Boomer"
I caught a world record 105 lb yellowtail on 15lb test the other day--ya...I think it was Wednesday....ya!!
Everyones seen a yellowtail before so.....:smoking33:

Reactions: Juanba

smackfish

Jan 25, 2015
Name
Justin
Boat
Fist
The other day I was flylining a Garibaldi at pukey point and hooked a Bold Eagle.... so rad.. No pics though, camera bat died, DUH

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
30 trolling short bites later.....

StillinScrubs

Wahoo love me
Aug 30, 2005
Ft. Lauderdale/Miami
Name
Scott
Boat
Charon's skiff
Wait a sec........ so people who take photos are into themselves o_O?? The nerve of some people....who'd of ever thought LOL

The unknown fisherman:p:

No, people posting on the internet to people they don't know about fish they didn't catch are into themselves. The original poster is probably just lying to make himself feel better about something lacking in his life. But who doesn't like to read fiction from time to time?

makairaa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
There was probably over 100 wahoo caught locally last season. How many photos did you see? No photos does not mean anything.

Professor

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"
How come nobody got a group picture of all the douche bags with their repetitive no picture = bs comments. I would make a great pic for their family album. It's a big family so it might call for a wide angle and lots of prints.

Reactions: makairaa