Huntersmoon

Almost A Member
Jan 8, 2006
here
Name
nombre
Boat
no
Diving the islands Friday speared quality yellows and a surprise 45lb wahoo!
Always an adventure off the North Point

Reactions: Gmoyer
Upvote 0
Jul 19, 2014
San Diego
Name
justin cardenas
Boat
"Foul Hooker"
Did it have a jig in his mouth we were fishing the lee of north island yesterday and I got hit hard on my 40 pound and he bit me off instantly same thing happened to my friend a minute earlier. To bad My friend didn't havehis wire set up on.

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Did it have a jig in his mouth we were fishing the lee of north island yesterday and I got hit hard on my 40 pound and he bit me off instantly same thing happened to my friend a minute earlier. To bad My friend didn't havehis wire set up on.

Live bait?

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    Ill be honest with you.This report is kinda bland.But, I will say your avatar makes up for the lack of a photo.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    Im not calling BS.
    Coffee doesn't get any blacker than this.A photo would be like throwing in a dash of sugar and a splash of cream.

Upvote 0

Team Ball's Out

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jun 18, 2005
    Vista
    Name
    Ray Collier
    Boat
    23' Sea Swirl Striper
    High school bullshit!

Upvote 0

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
    Vista
    Name
    Ray Collier
    Boat
    23' Sea Swirl Striper
    Pictures?

Upvote 0

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
    Vista
    Name
    Ray Collier
    Boat
    23' Sea Swirl Striper
    You would think of the how rare that is... You would have pictures?

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Not really. I don't photograph anything anymore. Mostly because of mickey mouse bullshit like this.

Huh?? That guys response was because there were no photos, not because he posted any LOL.

Special moments should always be captured on film when possible....... so that just sounds like an excuse to me...... besides, we all know you're photo shy by now :D

That's a shame if you don't take photos bro.

Photos are for memories and a very cool thing to look back on whether current or when we get real old. I mean seriously...... who doesn't dig looking at cool photos..... and why would someone not want any...... that's weird??

I haven't seen a very old person yet who didn't light up with a huge smile after looking at some old photos of themselves, their kids, close friends and life experiences. I would highly encourage you (or anyone) to still take photos...... trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Besides....... this place is for thick skin! I don't ever let much of anything bother me here. ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: c-goat
    Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
    Apr 9, 2007
    San Diego, CA.
    Name
    Max
    Boat
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    Huh?? That guys response was because there were no photos, not because he posted any LOL.

Special moments should always be captured on film when possible....... so that just sounds like an excuse to me...... besides, we all know you're photo shy by now :D

That's a shame if you don't take photos bro.

Photos are for memories and a very cool thing to look back on whether current or when we get real old. I mean seriously...... who doesn't dig looking at cool photos..... and why would someone not want any...... that's weird??

I haven't seen a very old person yet who didn't light up with a huge smile after looking at some old photos of themselves, their kids, close friends and life experiences. I would highly encourage you (or anyone) to still take photos...... trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Besides....... this place is for thick skin! I don't ever let much of anything bother me here. ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

I guess I'm not into myself as much as others. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
    Vista
    Name
    Ray Collier
    Boat
    23' Sea Swirl Striper
    Not into you at all. Just thought it would be cool to see Wahoo up here.

Upvote 0