sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
June 25, 2019 beautiful bait today! Went to South Island and middle grounds looking for yellowtail. No such luck today. I said screw it and went to my honey hole! Great bass fishing today! Had limits easy! Released the big breeders! Took some home for some fish tacos! I also caught a barracuda down at South Island and a sheep head! Poor man’s lobster! It sounded kind of slow out there today on the Tuna grounds but there was a few lucky ones that got some!
30 miles an hour to and from point Loma! See you on the water! Doug

A5C7A720-F5EA-4972-8FDB-D6F846BE45E9.jpeg

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
. . . . was going say those look like the perfect size Calico's for Tacos. Love the rubber deck! . . . always need a bucket on the deck too . . cutout for the motor the only way to go IMO . . looks like a mount for a downrigger also, love to see more PICS of the rest of your boat if you have the time to take'em and post'em, great job Doug!

Reactions: sueno
Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Thanks John! Check out my thread from getting my boat a few years ago!
https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/2310-parker-o-my.572678/
Man the other thread is a lonnnnng thread! Man your boat has more TITS hanging off it then a strip-club! Glad I don't have a horn or I'd be blowing it at all the ass hats I see when I'm out, especially diaper hangers. Love the LED stern light and the fact you moved your radar forward, that can make all the DIFF in the world, and the deck lights brilliant idea, I could go on and on . . . a spot for the jigs in the corner, for cry-eye what's NOT on your boat?! Great stuff Doug! John.

Reactions: sueno
Upvote 0