sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Great day fishing at the Coronado Islands! Started out with limits of Reds rockfish! Went to North Island and started catching Bonita and the sea lions were horrible! Went down to the middle grounds and a few yellowtail we’re being caught! My buddy got 2 right away! Started catching a few calico bass and some Bonita! We’re on the backside of middle grounds for lots of calico bass! Went back up to North Island and the yellowtail started to bite! Ended up finally catching a nice 15 pound yellowtail at North Island! Out of ice so headed for the barn! Lots of fish to clean! Go fishing it was beautiful out there today! See you on the water! EL Sueño
My little buddy and his Dad got a couple yellowtail also! I’m sure he will be a skipper soon!

D2B065BB-99E8-4A1E-80A6-FF790C7E3D2E.jpeg

ED8096F0-B471-4C98-A209-91CA2E5EBA7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

skinny jimmy

Almost A Member
Feb 21, 2007
san diego
Name
jimmy
Boat
21.5 Triump
good day indeed heard you on radio while fishing inside for halibut.
Give us the momentum to head out in the morning.
Nothing like having your son out there. Nice catching

Reactions: sueno
Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Looks like a great day of fishin the smile on Jr's face says it all Thanks for the report!
Keep more Reds ditch the calicos they taste better than bass anyway

Upvote 0

Tiagosahn

Jun 4, 2008
San Diego
www.prs24-7.com
Name
Tiagosahn
Boat
25' Hydrasport
Great day fishing at the Coronado Islands! Started out with limits of Reds rockfish! Went to North Island and started catching Bonita and the sea lions were horrible! Went down to the middle grounds and a few yellowtail we’re being caught! My buddy got 2 right away! Started catching a few calico bass and some Bonita! We’re on the backside of middle grounds for lots of calico bass! Went back up to North Island and the yellowtail started to bite! Ended up finally catching a nice 15 pound yellowtail at North Island! Out of ice so headed for the barn! Lots of fish to clean! Go fishing it was beautiful out there today! See you on the water! EL Sueño
My little buddy and his Dad got a couple yellowtail also! I’m sure he will be a skipper soon!

View attachment 1186925

View attachment 1186926
Great report, just the way they should be written...

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
Nice work el sueno! Saw the pics earlier on Instagram.

Upvote 0