Crankbaitmaster52387

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 1, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Name
konstantinos christakos
Boat
83 Sea Ray Sundancer 260
hey fellow BD'ers have a trip planned with a couple good friends to chase the elusive tuna. A bit bummed out about the wind patterns prevailing. What are your thoughts on a 26' sea ray sundancer cabin cruiser and safety with expected conditions. Considering maybe calling this one off if its gonna be hanus.... thanks to the mods and all the fellow BDer's this site spreads a wealth of knowledge 👍 on a side note if anyone's headed out and wants to communicate on 72 while out looking around PM me

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
It all depends on how well your familiar with the ocean/weather, Use common sense and know when to say" Enough is Enough". The weather is always unpredictable and sometimes wrong. It can go either way.

Crankbaitmaster52387

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 1, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Name
konstantinos christakos
Boat
83 Sea Ray Sundancer 260
It all depends on how well your familiar with the ocean/weather, Use common sense and know when to say" Enough is Enough". The weather is always unpredictable and sometimes wrong. It can go either way.
Thx man yeah I was kinda leaning that way to give it a try and play by ear. I've had this particular boat out in socal bout 4 times for 3 day trips each time. She does great at hull speed. Usually low and slow because I don't like knocking my teeth out LOL. havent stuffed the nose or taken a swell over the stern yet and been in easy 4-6. Always pulls on my heart a bit though being in control of my friends safeties 😅