Saltwater Copalis Razors.

Thatsbait

Dec 5, 2015
Lake Stevens/Ocean Shores
Name
Thatsbait
Boat
22' Defiance "Interdictor"
Easy, easy limits. No wind, no waves. Wonderful shows. Not many people out at all. All clams extra large. No pics, we all know what they look like. Tonight should be more of the same.

Darryl
INTERDICTOR Team Captain

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
  • May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    3 and counting!
    Clam pics to the BD crowd are very important!

Ducker!

Reactions: rex
    Upvote 0

twolabz

Jul 2, 2013
    Kitsap
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    NO Boat
    I was there also easy limits. Just north of Ocean City.

20161231_091415.jpg

Upvote 0

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
    Nov 30, 2010
    Redondo/WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
    Nice - Looks like this will be the only open beach this season. I wish Long Beach would open up as I have an empty beach house at my disposal (owners are snowbirds). Any know if any of the other beaches will open this year???

Great job guys......Swanny

Upvote 0

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
    Jan 18, 2013
    Tacoma
    Name
    ain't no cunthead
    Boat
    68 Bellboy
    Nice - Looks like this will be the only open beach this season. I wish Long Beach would open up as I have an empty beach house at my disposal (owners are snowbirds). Any know if any of the other beaches will open this year???

Great job guys......Swanny

Will get a ton of dig days if the domoic acid level drops,

Upvote 0

mtotemeier

Captain Caaveman!
    Mar 2, 2011
    Poulsbo wa usa
    Name
    Marcus
    Boat
    World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"
    this is my first year trying this, and I am pretty much diggin it...pun intended. Thanks for the post, we did about as good...four guys four limits in about 45 minutes....on 1/13.

Upvote 0

Floatflyer

Hope to Catch a Fish!
    Apr 8, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Name
    Floatflyer
    Boat
    24' Bayliner, Ni Modo
    Was going to point out that clamming wasn't open last night BUT rechecked and Twin Harbor WAS OPEN, ooops. We were/are at Ocean City and last night it was near perfect. Today it is not as nice, slight drizzle and the water is much rougher. Hope it calms down in the next couple of hours.

Upvote 0

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
    Jan 18, 2013
    Tacoma
    Name
    ain't no cunthead
    Boat
    68 Bellboy
    Was going to point out that clamming wasn't open last night BUT rechecked and Twin Harbor WAS OPEN, ooops. We were/are at Ocean City and last night it was near perfect. Today it is not as nice, slight drizzle and the water is much rougher. Hope it calms down in the next couple of hours.

It sure did calm down in the sun no wind,limited in about 10 minutes right up the beach from you....

Upvote 0

Floatflyer

Hope to Catch a Fish!
    Apr 8, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Name
    Floatflyer
    Boat
    24' Bayliner, Ni Modo
    It sure did calm down in the sun no wind,limited in about 10 minutes right up the beach from you....

Where were you "right up the beach from you"? We were in Ocean City and conditions were fine but it took us 1.5 hrs to get our 2 limits. Shows were challenging to see, at least for us.

Tomorrow should have a million people as the owner of Screaming Eagle Campground said the entire area is booked solid this weekend. Nice dinner at Galway Bay in Ocean Shores last night but will hunker down in our rig for the rest of our meals.

Good luck, FF

Upvote 0

LJB

Down Fur-Lined Avenue
    Jan 18, 2013
    Tacoma
    Name
    ain't no cunthead
    Boat
    68 Bellboy
    Where were you "right up the beach from you"? We were in Ocean City and conditions were fine but it took us 1.5 hrs to get our 2 limits. Shows were challenging to see, at least for us.

Tomorrow should have a million people as the owner of Screaming Eagle Campground said the entire area is booked solid this weekend. Nice dinner at Galway Bay in Ocean Shores last night but will hunker down in our rig for the rest of our meals.

Good luck, FF

Ive only dug that exact spot twice but liked it well so yesterday I marked it on a app I use I can't figure out to send it to your phone but here is a screen shot. I saw a lot of great spots cumming back down to the Ocean City approach.. Most all the good spots will have several people digging so its a go with the heard deal.. It would be impossible to explain finding them here, but these digs from here on out you should not have trouble getting your clams..

IMG_0197.PNG

Upvote 0