MightyMach

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 17, 2007
Corona
Name
Jeff
Boat
Phoenix 29 SFX "Given Inn," 17' Duckhungint boat, "Camo-Toe"
And if they tried for the larger models and struck out we would be hearing the complaints about that.Now tell us if the passengers got some sort of refund or credit for the 1 day trip.
Why is it there’s always those that seemingly want to blow the sporties? NOBODY books a 2.5 to turn around in less than 24 hours, limits of footballs or otherwise. The days have already been taken off work, why would anyone burn 2-4 days of vacation just to come back early?

datguyjoe

Oct 16, 2009
san diego, ca. usa
Name
joe
Boat
n/a
That won’t happen.

Joe is really playing for the other team. He tries to buy guys drinks to hook up with them. Beware accepting drinks from ‘thatguy’joe and snowflake.

:gay:
Dude shut the fuck up! Be brave on this platform because you are a fucking coward! Fucking pussy!

Reactions: caballo del mar

datguyjoe

Oct 16, 2009
san diego, ca. usa
Name
joe
Boat
n/a
Or maybe he asked him out on a date??:gay:bieber:gay:bieber:gay:bieber
you did a lot of research to find those pics you fag! Jeff seriously if you knew who I am then you wouldn't be tough on this platform! stop being a tool like all these pussies on here! fact is if the op stated all the facts from the start then id respect that! some people like to just post shit for the joy and excitement of what will be said on here!

Skeeter Nate

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 21, 2015
Name
Nate
Boat
Skeeter
Boils down to you signed up for a open party trip and you don't have a say in where you fish.

Reactions: Capt Devo

MightyMach

Aug 17, 2007
Corona
Name
Jeff
Boat
you did a lot of research to find those pics you fag! Jeff seriously if you knew who I am then you wouldn't be tough on this platform! stop being a tool like all these pussies on here! fact is if the op stated all the facts from the start then id respect that! some people like to just post shit for the joy and excitement of what will be said on here!

Joe, Jack, Jon...whoever the fuck you are, quit threatening people. You’re right, I don’t know who you are...but I know what you are; You’re a coward hiding behind a computer screen barking like a little chihuahua behind a door’s screen.

I hate to put you on blast like this, but you’re being absolutely absurd with all this tough guy talk.

datguyjoe

Oct 16, 2009
san diego, ca. usa
Name
joe
Boat
n/a
Joe, Jack, Jon...whoever the fuck you are, quit threatening people. You’re right, I don’t know who you are...but I know what you are; You’re a coward hiding behind a computer screen barking like a little chihuahua behind a door’s screen.

I hate to put you on blast like this, but you’re being absolutely absurd with all this tough guy talk.
watch it

Reactions: Sleeprz //

datguyjoe

Oct 16, 2009
san diego, ca. usa
Name
joe
Boat
n/a

ill never hide! send me a pm so we can discuss shit further!

MightyMach

Aug 17, 2007
Corona
Name
Jeff
Boat

I got your pm. I replied.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Why is it there’s always those that seemingly want to blow the sporties? NOBODY books a 2.5 to turn around in less than 24 hours, limits of footballs or otherwise. The days have already been taken off work, why would anyone burn 2-4 days of vacation just to come back early?
You think my post is "blowing the sporties" ? i'm about the last guy here that would do that.Check some of what i've posted about sporties before making a stupid assumption.Blow me.

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
All this and we still only have one passengers second hand side of the story.There must be somebody out there to tell us more.

Phat Boat

Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
Sigh.....Way i see it the boat caught overlimits on day one, thanks again for following mexico law, then screws the passengers by returning a day early. Seriously its that simple. Waiver or not, go fish rock fish go fish yellows. Catch and release day after day one limits. Lots of choices to be made and look at the ones they did make, Overlimit and go home.

Would you go on this boat?

nmthree

Nick M- So Cal
Feb 9, 2015
Los Angeles
Name
Nick
Boat
None
View attachment 966889

9/26

Posting for a friend.

I Just met him up from the landing. Buying him beers to cool him off as I type, he’s very upset.

He wanted a good chance at a trophy BFT just like everyone else.

I’m going to keep it short.

They turned left, right under the boarder line.

They find a school of baby tuna and skipjack. And limited out. Captain calls it, no more fishing.

Everyone losses 1.5 days of fishing. They came back in 24hrs or less

If you want to kill baby tunas, hop on the constitution.
Conflicting reports--this one ought to be good.

Adrien

Popcorn in hand

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Straight hose job, pay for 2.5 and fish for a day. No matter how you slice it. Dude could have gone to SCI, dropped the pick and taken a 12 nap. Guy takes time off and pays his hard earned cash and gets fucked plain and simple. Then wants to fight guy gets in here to defend what's clearly a raw deal. Put yourself in the passengers shoes and tell me again why you wouldn't be bent.

getusum

Apr 8, 2014
Name
Jeremy Pebley
Boat
222 wellcraft fishermen
This has been going on for a long time guys. I have been on 4 trips in 10 months that were supposed to go fish for the big bluefin , only to go fish other zones. It sucks .
Lately some boats are doing some modified trips going just for the big ones. I am leaving the 8 th on 1 of these trips with big hopes, but who knows. I have a boat and can go catch the smaller stuff when I want and I do about once a week. But targeting the giants is way more fun on the big boats with help and multiple days to get it done.

dingaling

Mar 9, 2016
here or there
Name
colin
Boat
Nope
if i made the mistake to vacation in TJ, id come back early everytime

Lake

Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
5 skippies plus 5 yellowfins are two days of limits. 5 tuna per day allowed- skippies count as tuna.

Reactions: wils

Andriy Proshchenko

Sep 27, 2014
San Diego, CA
Name
Andriy
Boat
none
"In ocean waters and estuaries the limit is a total of ten fish per day, with no more than 5 catches of a single specie, except of the species of Marlin, Sailfish and Swordfish and Shark, of which only one specimen of either is allowed, and which counts as five toward the overall 10 fish limit, or Dorado, Roosterfish, Shad, or Tarpon, of which only two samples of each specie are allowed, and which count as five toward the overall 10 fish limit."

Status
Not open for further replies.