Offshore Constitution 2.5 day 6/30 – 7/3

skelly1

• Jun 29, 2006
    Ramona
    Name
    Steve
    Boat Name
    20' skipjack flybridge
    I had a good experience on a 1.5 day charter a few years ago. Fish all over the boat and nobody fishing. Captain started hooking and handing and coercing the guys to come to the rail and reel fish in. It being a charter, maybe things were different. Food was actually very good. I am fishing it again in August.

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat Name
    One that floats
    I had a good experience on a 1.5 day charter a few years ago. Fish all over the boat and nobody fishing. Captain started hooking and handing and coercing the guys to come to the rail and reel fish in. It being a charter, maybe things were different. Food was actually very good. I am fishing it again in August.
    after ready some of the reports from this past Weekend, I'm wondering how many people ,
    would complain about fish cleaning Prices ,
    the Weather put A beating on them.

Upvote 0

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
    Jul 3, 2004
    BD Outdoors
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    None
    After my experience in Puerto Vallarta on the Constitution a couple years
    ago. Keith and his "WHOLE" operation can go "FUCK THEMSELVES" !
    Did you experience anything such as fishing in a OFF LIMIT area , Mexican Navy boarding the boat with M16 Rifles pointed at passengers and everyone forced on the ground faced down , What could go wrong ?

Upvote 0

Jan 20, 2022
    San Diego
    Name
    Jerry
    Boat Name
    none
    Wow, This has too be the worst comments I believe I've ever read about a specific operation/ sportfishing boat. Definitely excellent information for those who are looking for a boat to take a trip on. Hard to imagine one day on a boat like it has been described let alone a multiday trip.

Upvote 0