Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz.... who's it gonna be???

McGregor or Diaz.....who's your pick

• Conor Mcgregor

• Nate Diaz

Results are only viewable after voting.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Fastest finish Aldo 13 seconds ? Didn't Duffy ko Ludwig in less than 10 ?
To clarify.....

McGregors 13 second KO of Jose Aldo is currently the fastest UFC title fight KO finish.

He also holds numerous other 1st round knockouts........ just a few (under 2 mins) including Aldos above are in this order of time. Not really that impressive though LOL

* 4 seconds
* 8 seconds
* 13 seconds
* 16 seconds
* 1:06 seconds
* 1:07 seconds
* 1:22 seconds
* 1:35 seconds
* 1:46 seconds
* 1:54 seconds

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:

eDUBz

Feb 9, 2009
Oxnard
Name
Ricky
Boat
4 kayaks

Mcgregor talkin some good smack, nate looks pissed with no response to conors trash talk.

Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Think Conner injured Diaz hand/wrist in that exchange? - it sure looks like Nick was rubbing his hand/wrist after the dust settled...

It sure feels like Nick is just cashing in on his last real UFC paycheck - I'd expect a pretty quick Conner win on Saturday.

SDFishingRob

Well Known "Member"
Aug 19, 2010
San Diego/ Gonzaga Bay
Name
Robert
Boat
2 Malibu Stealth Kayaks
I'm getting pretty excited about this fight, I have been watching all the media + press leading up too it so far, I enjoy the hype.

One thing I noticed different about this fight is I don't feel Macgregor has gotten in Diaz's head as much as he usually does for his opponents. I feel like Diaz can care less and is not scared of him.

I also think that Diaz might possibly be getting into Macgregor's head just a little bit. This is definitely gonna be a good fight.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Think Conner injured Diaz hand/wrist in that exchange? - it sure looks like Nick was rubbing his hand/wrist after the dust settled...

It sure feels like Nick is just cashing in on his last real UFC paycheck - I'd expect a pretty quick Conner win on Saturday.

Nick and his team claim he wasn't hurt.

I think Conor made a bad decision there, and could have easily jepordized the main card big time. Diaz is known though for slapping, bumping and getting physical during staredowns, so I think Conor reacted by thinking he was going to try and tag him, so he reacted by knocking his hand away before Nate possibly tried to slap him with it ??

Nearly all Conors fights have been fairly quick (one or two rounds), but I have a feeling this could be his toughest test yet since his time in the UFC. Diaz doesn't get hurt easy........ the guy can take punishment, and although I have never seen him get knocked out, it has happened to him once, so who knows.

I'm thinking mid to end of the 2nd round for Conor to tko Diaz......... but Conor better be very careful in this fight, because Diaz will capitalize if he makes a mistake, and going to the ground could cost him.

Last edited:

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
Based on the amount of neighbors getting the fight and all the hype - I think PPV and UFC should cash in on this one - including Holmes defending her title.

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Conor punched Diaz in the hand because he is scared. Nate is so much bigger than him. Nate is definitely in Conor's head. I hope Nate exposes and punches that open right side of Mcgregors face and then takes him down for some jiu jitsu lessons. It's gonna be good......

Reactions: bellcon

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
Some cheap tickets still available:

General Admission Standing Floor
US $454.00 - US $1,454.00
US $454.00 US $1,454.00

Event Level
US $654.00 - US $1,454.00 US $654.00 US $1,454.00

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
I think the amount of people trying to view the live stream weigh-ins are jamming things up. It's not working on my end (just buffering) as well as a friend I just called. Anybody able to view these live right now?

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Watched watched the whole thing clear as day on FS2- I am not a fan of the online viewing because of that exact reason.

skipjack

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2004
santa maria
Name
skip
Boat
2320 Parker "Donna Marie"
I think Conor is going to have trouble with fighting 2 weight classes higher.
I hope he wins.

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
Actually pretty lims start at 5 and the main card starts at 7

jerryl

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 17, 2011
West Hills, CA, USA
Name
Jerry
Boat
N/A
Big upsets!

UFC 196 Odds For The Main Card:

Conor McGregor (-430) vs. Nate Diaz (+380)
Holly Holm (-345) vs. Miesha Tate (+285)

Almost always go with the bigger guy in MMA.