Coasties get paid

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by FVSerenity, Jan 16, 2019.

1. G-Spot

G-Spot Captain

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME

Yes my friend told me about this... this is not the majority it is only a small percentage that can affor the $20k for the premium package....

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Captain

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    Not sure your definition of human trafficking, but many Coyotes have nothing to do with the cartel... I have know a couple who “knew the way” and every so often they would get deported, round up a half dozen people who would pay $3-$5k each and bring them back..... each time these guys got deported, they got a free ride home and made money bringing others back.... they would laugh, because they had been deported so many times and federal court they were banned from the US for 99 years, yet they were living here...

3. jer dog

jer dog Fishing is life

Name:
    Gerry
    Boat:
    One that floats
    5 1/2 years ago when I was Still working,
    one guy told me his Brother had to pay $8.000.00,
    to get smuggled here .

4. Odin7

Odin7 Odin7

Name:
    George
    Boat:
    Duckworth

I guess your garbage collector makes some pretty good money. If you want to look up the salary of any teacher here in Washington State, go here:

http://data.kitsapsun.com/projects/wa-school/

My neighbor makes $173,445.00/year, his dog craps on my lawn and Johnny still can't read!

We need to change the title of this thread to: "The Airing of Grievances!"

Genie Aye and Chasin' Tail like this.
  5. nvanderdussen

nvanderdussen Member

Name:
    Nick Vander Dussen
    Boat:
    19 1/2 foot Chaparral F
    His campaign promise was that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for the wall. I doubt anyone would care if he built a wall that Mexico paid for.

tommysdad and FishPimpII like this.
  6. plj46

plj46 I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    jim
    Boat:
    24 ft grady white
    You're misinformed.You can enter here illegally and obtain citizenship.I work with a kid that was brought here illegally by his mother 15 years ago.He's now a U.S. citizen and a hard working guy that went through proper channels to get where's he's at now.

bparker1225 and FishPimpII like this.
  7. Team Sency

Team Sency Unleash the hounds!!

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    JuiceBox2

True! You are dead on. As of now He has failed at both.

I appreciate people trying to back up what they set out to do. We will see how this all comes out.

With 3 Mexico presidents being named as taking bribes.....I do believe Mexico has a great deal of culpability to this huge problem.

Baby J likes this.
  8. G-Spot

G-Spot Captain

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    Let’s not forget that most of the immigrants are not Mexican these days.... Mexico is doing better economically with some US company partnerships for jobs, tourism causing good construction stream for years, and some corruption cleaned up.

A bulk of the people hitting the border are From the several countries South of Mexico, not just the latest caravan, but for many years....

While in Cabo last month I read a story from a writer who joined under cover in the caravan for 3 days. They have big dreams of their future in the US. They feel god will take care of them. The Mexican cities don’t want them, they complain about the free food they received and left water bottles and garbage all over. The small towns were hiring busses to get rid of them, that is how they got across Mexico so fast.....

9. EJ Swanny

EJ Swanny I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Erik
    Boat:
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
    OK - I think we have the politics post covered. As usual, it starts out harmless enough......

Who wants to start a religious fervor post? We have a couple months to kill...........

bdrlgion likes this.
  10. Baby J

Baby J Member

Name:
    Jeremy
    Boat:
    23' Walkaround
    Politics aside and just for clarification. If anyone doesn’t believe my story I’d be happy to send you a picture of the police report via private message. I know how pics or it didn’t happen goes.
    Even though this guy screwed me over I will show him respect and not put his name all over the internet.
    Regardless of anyone’s political beliefs this is a huge problem and a drain on our resources. I was very ill for a few years and was on dialysis for a long time until I got a kidney transplant. I personally witnessed the huge volume of people who come here illegally just to get medical care. Dialysis costs about $4,000 a week and some people go for many years. Then they take a kidney that an American citizen could have had because they get on the donor list just like anyone else. The transplant surgery is $700,000 and anti rejection drugs are $60,000 per year for life. Think about how many people have to pay taxes to pay for that. We are talking about hundreds of people just in our area and that’s just kidney disease. I have no issues with any race of people. This is just reality. Even if the wall keeps 5000 people out a year the ROI would be covered in less than a few years. It’s time for both sides to start looking out for us instead of themselves.

plj46 and jbarto like this.
  11. ?? fisherman

?? fisherman super Captain

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Kencraft CC
    I actually find alot of this thread entertaining & interesting LOL

The unknown fisherman:p:

makairaa and Barracuda1 like this.
  12. Barracuda1

Barracuda1 Master of None

Name:
    Fred
    Boat:
    Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
    I think some of these retired fuckers with nothing better to do should get involved beyond just the chatter on a fishing forum. The truth is, you will NEVER and I mean NEVER, EVER convince someone on the other side that you're right. The division is real and very deep. I've had these conversations for years until I realized that.

makairaa, bparker1225, Baby J and 2 others like this.
  13. miaf

miaf Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Boat:
    Anyone who thinks the wall is about stopping terrorist is very uninformed.

14. Odin7

Odin7 Odin7

Name:
    George
    Boat:
    Duckworth
    Maybe when you become a retired fucker, you will have time to think about how hard you worked to make this the place that is a beacon that draws others from around the world?

Maybe you might wonder why all the people running from their lands don't put skin into the game in their country like you did?

If things turned here, would you look for another country, or would you stand up and fight for the land where you were born? Would you protect the weak, the old and the young or would you run? If a man has the strength to travel two thousand miles to our border, he has the strength to fight the men he is running from.

I will NEVER abandon my country and have no respect for other men who do.

15. Fish_on!

Fish_on! Member

Name:
    Ben
    Boat:
    18' Super Vee
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unless you are native, you are blood of a man who has abandoned their country. Would you tell your great grand daddy he was a coward for choosing a better life? Pot meet kettle.

RazorJack, makairaa and FishPimpII like this.
  16. bparker1225

bparker1225 Ocean Addiction

Name:
    Bill Parker
    Boat:
    21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
    Ronald Reagan: " I think the time has come that the United States and our neighbors, particularly our neighbor to the south, should have a better understanding and a better relationship than we’ve ever had....

Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit—and then while they’re working and earning here, they pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back. And open the border both ways by understanding their problems"

The wall is the equivalent to playing the Super Bowl with our entire defense set on the one yard line. Agreeing with Reagan, let 's work with our neighbors to change their motivations to come here. Vibrant economies to the south benefit our own economy with stronger trading partners and will diminish the control of the cartels as people will have increased economic influence.

swami 805 and FishPimpII like this.
  17. jer dog

jer dog Fishing is life

Name:
    Gerry
    Boat:
    One that floats
    The illegal’s come here to work, but they save , most of it to take it back across the border , to spend, more bang for there buck over there.

18. KimH

KimH Someday I'll live the dream.

Name:
    Kim
    Boat:
    26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
    Here we go again. The old liberal guilt trip of something that happened a couple hundred years ago. Oh woe is me....I feel so guilty.

skipjack, plj46, Odin7 and 3 others like this.
  19. bparker1225

bparker1225 Ocean Addiction

Name:
    Bill Parker
    Boat:
    21' 6" Cabo-Cabo Bill
    Ha I do the same spending several months on the East Cape every year!

G-Spot likes this.
  20. wils

wils lazy-ass well known "member"

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    so?