Coastal Cleanup Day - 09/21/19

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
Just wanting to share the information I received in an email today relating to Coastal Cleanup Day which is tomorrow, Saturday, September 21, 2019.

I am not affiliated just sharing info and a chance to get free whale watching tickets while helping the environment that we love so much.

Don't miss the fun this weekend!

Sept. 21st - Sept. 22nd for

Help us cleanup Newport Beach and you'll earn a $7.00 admission ticket for an adult for whale watching & a FREE children's whale watching pass for every bag of trash that is brought back to us!

*Can be utilized same day or used for a future trip

*Whale Watching reservations are required and subject to availability

Where to go to participate?
Check-in locations will be at both Newport Landing & Davey's Locker front office between 7am-7pm on Saturday Sept. 21st & Sunday Sept. 22nd

Newport Landing Whale Watching
309 Palm St. Suit A
Newport Beach, CA 92661

What to bring?

Trash Grabber

Garden Gloves

5-Gallon Bucket

Be Eco Friendly!
  • Bring your own 5 gallon reusable bucket, garden gloves, and trash grabbers to be Eco-friendly!
  • Sun protection
  • Water
Do I need to sign-up in advance to help?

Nope! Just check in to either location between 7am-7pm on each day to sign our check-in sheet and get your supplies to help clean the beach!

What will be provided to us for the clean-up?
  • 10 gallon compostable trash bag
  • Latex gloves (if needed)

How much trash do I have to collect?
Once your trash bag is at least half full, bring it back to the Newport Landing or Davey's Locker front office and we will hand you one per bag of trash collected:

$7.00 whale watch pass for an adult and a FREE children's whale watch pass!

• One discount given per person with a bag of trash collected
  • Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers
  • Discounts can be used same day, but reservations are required and subject to availability
  • You may use these coupons in the future, but reservations are required and subject to availability
  • Processing fees may apply

Clean beaches are important to us!

Last edited: