clean bay skiff 18' panga - offer him $5k

Big Bay Yachts

dagonative

Catching fish is about opportunity meeting chance!
Jun 8, 2006
Tierrasanta
Name
Travis
Boat
Kingfish 2 Arca Panga 22'
someone buy this please so I don't get in trouble for buying another boat :), not mine, not affiliated.

Broker was ready to accept $5k from me today, looks super clean, I just can't take on a new boat with amount of work I have right now. Bit underpowered for sure, but if you fish alone or with 1 other person could be a serious steal. Or sell that 20 and put a 40 on it. Also no trailer....but still a steal. good luck, if you buy it you can sell it back to me in a couple years :).

dagonative

Jun 8, 2006
Tierrasanta
Name
Travis
Boat
Broker is headed out of town, if interested send me a PM and I can pass you the owners name and number.

dagonative

Jun 8, 2006
Tierrasanta
Name
Travis
Boat
Pangas plane at about 12mph, that engine will do 20mph, so yes it will plane that hull, yes long term needs a 40.

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    I think OP might be the broker...... Good luck with the sale Dagonative

By the time you get a trailer, upgrade the motor, add electronics and accessories you will be into this boat for 15k.

Reactions: cortezpirasea

dagonative

Jun 8, 2006
    Tierrasanta
    Name
    Travis
    Boat
    Nope just someone that looked all over California for a Panga 2 years ago, got a lead from BD and trying to repay the favor.

cortezpirasea

Pangero
    Feb 23, 2012
    la mesa, ca
    Name
    Russell
    Boat
    21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
    Nope just someone that looked all over California for a Panga 2 years ago, got a lead from BD and trying to repay the favor.
    All over California...? Mexico is right next door...

May 26, 2015
    Name
    Pura Vida
    Boat
    Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
    No need to Bust the guys balls , it would be a great little starter boat for someone to use in the bay. at the river or kelp beds on a nice day , you can pick up a new fe trailer for 12 to 15 hundrad dollars and its not a big investment , we all started somewhere in the boating world it look s like a great little boat

BenG

Oct 28, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Ben
    Boat
    Excel
    Does anyone think it could take me to coranado/La Jolla/Point Loma kelps? I was also looking at the Mimsa 17 and 19 and Imemsa 18. I got quoted 2300-3000 for the hulls. Do you think ether of them would cut it?

Here are the mimsas
    Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 7.33.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 5.11.52 PM.png

19 - seems to have lower sides

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    Does anyone think it could take me to coranado/La Jolla/Point Loma kelps? I was also looking at the Mimsa 17 and 19 and Imemsa 18. I got quoted 2300-3000 for the hulls. Do you think ether of them would cut it?

Here are the mimsas
    View attachment 1261131
    View attachment 1261132
    19 - seems to have lower sides
    By the time you rig those up it doesn't seem like much value there. They don't even come with a flooring for that price, correct? Trailer, motor, rigging, console, electronics, bait tank, etc. Adds up quick and then you're looking at 15-20k

BenG

Oct 28, 2019
    San Diego
    Name
    Ben
    Boat
    Excel
    By the time you rig those up it doesn't seem like much value there. They don't even come with a flooring for that price, correct? Trailer, motor, rigging, console, electronics, bait tank, etc. Adds up quick and then you're looking at 15-20k
    Maybe, I have an engine that will work on it and I would DIY everything and get a used trailer, I did some cocktail math and came up with a finished price of 5-7k. I already have lots of everything needed and I think it may be worth the extra money to get the new hull