City of Redondo T shirts

hookup66

Jun 22, 2005
Mission Viejo
Name
Jeff
Boat
Center Console
I recently had a small run of City of Redondo T shirts made and they were quickly grabbed up by friends and family.

My Dad use to take my brother and I on the boat when we were small kids and have fond memories of those days. Anyway, I was considering ordering some more shirts if there is enough interest from BD members etc. I have a few XL's still available. The current ones I ordered are all Navy with nothing on the front with the print on the back. If i make another order, I'll try and get a small logo on the front pocket area. The current ones I have left, are $15 each plus whatever shipping is to you. Not looking to make profit, just break even and get shirts to anyone that wants them. Thanks, Jeff

City of Redondo.jpg

Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    I was a pin head on that boat when I was 12 -13 yrs old in 7th and 8th grade rode all summer both years in 86 and 87 love that boat back then we would get on avg 20-25 yellows a trip running 1/2 days big yellow to 45lbs those were the day ....

Upvote 0

fishdog43

Mar 3, 2021
    OC
    Name
    Eric Metz
    Boat
    none
    Caught my first yellowtail on that boat. Also caught 3 bluefin on it one day about a 1/2 mile outside the harbor. I always wondered what happened to it and found out it is still alive and well and doing whale watch tours down in Mazatlan (I think it was).

Upvote 0