Offshore Chum hard!!! 6/27

Deckman

May 29, 2013
Bonita ca. USA
Name
Todd Deckman
Boat
21' CC Parker
430 launch with the most unorganized bait line I have ever seen but no screamin at least. In the area at 530 with trollers out for nothing all day on them except the dbag in a black center console that ran across our line after I hailed him!!! Found alot of fish all over in 65.6 to 67 degree water canyon to west of the 302. Some boats in some areas and some no boats but they did not want to bite unless you threw alot of live and chunk at them... Birds were the ticket, not many breaking fish and no foamers for us all day! 2 Blf boated one spit hook... Wouldn't take the metal at all today. Weather was good until we were 5 from sd bay. One patty we got called in on by a guy who landed a 135 I believe on 40lb. We got one yt out of it! Thx buddy. Ill be off line for a couple weeks so good luck fellas!!! Probably be in US waters by the time Im in the game again. Tight lines!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    430 launch with the most unorganized bait line I have ever seen but no screamin at least. In the area at 530 with trollers out for nothing all day on them except the dbag in a black center console that ran across our line after I hailed him!!! Found alot of fish all over in 65.6 to 67 degree water canyon to west of the 302. Some boats in some areas and some no boats but they did not want to bite unless you threw alot of live and chunk at them... Birds were the ticket, not many breaking fish and no foamers for us all day! 2 Blf boated one spit hook... Wouldn't take the metal at all today. Weather was good until we were 5 from sd bay. One patty we got called in on by a guy who landed a 135 I believe on 40lb. We got one yt out of it! Thx buddy. Ill be off line for a couple weeks so good luck fellas!!! Probably be in US waters by the time Im in the game again. Tight lines!!!

View attachment 1293915

View attachment 1293916

View attachment 1293917

View attachment 1293918

View attachment 1293919
    Some nice fresh looking Fish! Congrat's! 👍 👍

Upvote 0

bajachild

Almost A Member
  • Jul 13, 2005
    so. cal
    Name
    mike
    Boat
    2019 Montauk 170
    That’s funny. I heard you hail 2x then telling him his prop has line. We were behind him about 1m. We saw you later in the day. I was the 170 whaler. Nice job.

Deckman
    Deckman
    Cant take the jackass out of a donkey!!!
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0