Christmas lights .....

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by ConSeaMate, Dec 9, 2013.

1. ConSeaMate

ConSeaMate Legend in my own mind

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    Anybody go to El Cajon and see the Christmas light on Pepper Dr?.........is there a better place to see Christmas lights?...

2. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    I would recommend Fishbones house. I heard he out did himself this year!

3. ConSeaMate

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:................................

4. winningman

winningman Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    MYOUNG
    Boat:
    none.
    well I miss San Diego...
    El Cajon and National city lights..

Please go take some pic's and post...

let every enjoy..

5. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    Clairemont rocks the house. Can't go wrong.

6. Fishbones

Fishbones Your wife thinks about ME

Name:
    Rich
    Boat:
    One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
    Come on by Frank, none of the other places are worth the drive.....

7. Danthefishman

Danthefishman Member

Name:
    Dan
    Boat:
    19ft aluminum
    Santee, starlight circle. It's awesome. On magnolia north of mast east side of the street. You can't miss it. Park outside the neighborhood and walk, unless you want to be in traffic forever.

8. ?? fisherman

?? fisherman super Captain

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Kencraft CC
    Have you checked that neighborhood up by Home Depot on Genesse? The street name escapes me right now, but the place is awesome!!

The unknown fisherman:p:

9. ConSeaMate

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    Handicapped kid .....can't walk......

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know anything about it.....

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:......

10. ConSeaMate

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    Here's a list I found.....
    [​IMG]Christmas Card Lane (Rancho Peñasquitos): Oviedo Street, just off of Black Mountain Road. Apparently, the people of Rancho Peñasquitos know a thing or two about happy holidays. Over the years, Christmas Card Lane has grown to include some 200 families, lighting up the area surrounding Oviedo Street and turning it into a twinkling Christmas paradise. From dusk to 10 p.m. nightly through the end of the month. Map
    Candy Cane Lane (Poway) Hickory Court, Hickory Street - off Twin Peaks Road and Silverset St. Also Includes Butterwood Ct. and Rockrose Ct. Named "Candy Cane Lane", the entire cul-de-sac is lit up Dec. 3 through Jan.1, 6 to 9 pm . MapStarlight Circle (Santee): Take Tomel Court off of North Magnolia Avenue to West Glendon Circle. The folks in Santee go big when they deck the halls each year and transform their neighborhood into "Starlight Circle." Bright lights, colorful displays, Nativity scenes and Santa's reindeer are just part of the elaborate decorations lighting up the streets 7-10 p.m. through Dec. 26.
    Holiday Hill (La Mesa): 8065 Stadler St. Several homes on Stadler Street participate in the annual Holiday Hill display featuring lights, decorations, icicles, animated displays, music and candy cane giveaways. Holiday Hill may not be the biggest display, but it's got a lot of heart, attention to detail and entertainment value. From dusk to 10 p.m. nightly through Jan. 1—or longer—according to homeowner Nick Wagner. Map
    Bob's Christmas Wonderland (La Mesa): 7171 Cornell Ave. In the past, Bob's Christmas Wonderland has featured over-the-top animated decorations, trains and even a mini drive-in theater. Bob offers hot cocoa, cider and popcorn and, in return, asks visitors to donate a canned food item for his Salvation Army holiday food drive. Not a bad deal.
    Jingle Bell Hill (El Cajon): Solomon Avenue and Pageen Place. This is one neighborhood that reportedly really understands the true meaning of Christmas—lights, lights and more lights. A holiday tradition for more than two decades, Jingle Bell Hill attracts thousands of visitors each year. From 6-9 p.m. weekdays, and 6-10 p.m. weekends through New Year's Day. Map
    Mount Helix Patch Editor Eric Yates reports the neighborhood on Moorpark Street off of Sweetwater Springs Boulevard has been turned into a winter wonderland. No hours available, but like most areas homeowners turn on their lights at sundown.
    Christmas Circle (Chula Vista): Whitney Street and Mankato Street. A scaled-down version of the grand "Candy Cane Lane" of past years, Christmas Circle has also gained a name for its beautiful displays and abundant lights 5-10 p.m. through Dec. 26.
    (Clairemont) Lana Dr. & Jamar - off Mt. Abernathy Ave., Dec. 10 through Dec. 25. Over 40 homes decorated on this circular street.
    [h=3](Carmel Mountain Ranch) Fairway Village, west side of Stoney Gate Pl. 85+ homes decorated. Dec. 1 to Jan. 1, 5:30-10:30 pm. Neighborhood Block Party on Dec. 22nd, with food, entertainment, Santa, musicians, carolers and more, from 6-10 p.m. Map[/h]

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Rich didn't see your place on there.....<label for="rb_iconid_10">[​IMG]</label>....

11. Aggro

Aggro Keepin my pimp hand strong!

Name:
    AGGRO
    Boat:
    skiff
    My house is purty :D

12. Vermonster

Vermonster Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Sean
    Boat:
    I'm a Ho'.....
    Hey Frank, very first one on your list (Christmas card lane). We go every year, will be there next week. It's about 3 square blocks, lots of people out, refreshments being sold, etc. Really cool........ Also, Candy Cane Lane, the second one, we've been to a few times also. Basically across the interstate from each other, so you can hit both in one night.

13. ConSeaMate

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    Thanks .......