Christmas 2018, what fishing related gifts are you asking for?

r8rs4lf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 17, 2017
Tree Juan ho
Name
Al
Boat
Salty AF
Let's hear it, top 3 gifts you want from Santa 2018.... Maybe I can steal one of your ideas! :finger:

1. $$$ towards a new FF/Plotter for boat

2. Seeker 2X4

3. Vacuum sealer

MRC70

Oct 31, 2016
San Marcos, CA
Name
MRC
Boat
not yet
2019 fishing license w/saltwater stamp.

Gift cards: Amazon, Bass Pro, Turners...

Partridge in a pear tree

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Ships & Giggles (32' double decker pontoon)
any inshore/offshore rod/reel combos... I Moved into a place that the Garage has not been built yet so I have had all of my stuff from my old place in a "public storage" facility for the last 2 months... they called me 2 weeks ago and told me there was no lock on my unit... I got there and ALL of my rods and reels where gone... to the tune of 82 fresh and salt rod combos and a compressor and my inverter generator... I'm so bummed!! and to top it off some of the combos where my buddys... I cant go fishing even if I wanted to... and the camera system there is a joke.. the police told me that they would look at the footage but from the quality and angles of the cameras he said that there was a 1% chance of catching them... and my home owners doesn't cover storage that is not on my property... I HATE FUCKING THIEVES!!!!!

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
any inshore/offshore rod/reel combos... I Moved into a place that the Garage has not been built yet so I have had all of my stuff from my old place in a "public storage" facility for the last 2 months... they called me 2 weeks ago and told me there was no lock on my unit... I got there and ALL of my rods and reels where gone... to the tune of 82 fresh and salt rod combos and a compressor and my inverter generator... I'm so bummed!! and to top it off some of the combos where my buddys... I cant go fishing even if I wanted to... and the camera system there is a joke.. the police told me that they would look at the footage but from the quality and angles of the cameras he said that there was a 1% chance of catching them... and my home owners doesn't cover storage that is not on my property... I HATE FUCKING THIEVES!!!!!

You are welcome to borrow some of my gear until you can replace what has been lost. I got gear from 2 pounds to 130 pounds with a decent little variety

Reactions: bman440440

bman440440

I am the one who knocks!!!
Sep 8, 2010
San Diego 92117
Name
B-MAN
Boat
Heisenberg(20' Maxum), Ships & Giggles (32' double decker pontoon)
You are welcome to borrow some of my gear until you can replace what has been lost. I got gear from 2 pounds to 130 pounds with a decent little variety
thank you for the offer.... that's good karma for you!! but I would not feel good about borrowing it... I will just have to work it out on my own... it will take a lot of time but I will get back fishing... at least I can still hoop net for bugs!

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
thank you for the offer.... that's good karma for you!! but I would not feel good about borrowing it... I will just have to work it out on my own... it will take a lot of time but I will get back fishing... at least I can still hoop net for bugs!

The offer is there if you change your mind. Glad you still got your hoops to use.

michael e. bingham

May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Just one wish for me would be a 35 foot cabo flybridge

here'smymule

Nov 17, 2010
Culver City
Name
Tony Rezzato
Seriously- what I would like is a half-dozen JRI's. Maybe a combination for novice jig fishers, or all the same for specific purpose.
Give that to an angling buddy and see the reaction. I wish he put together gift packs. Stuff my stocking anytime. Hint, hint.

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
More compassion and understanding among boaters on the water... :food-smil

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
You'll shoot your eye out!

Since I already have an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle, I'd rather have this.

BASSMITH

Nov 23, 2010
U-KI-PA
Name
james
Boat
18ft basstracker "the other woman"
A US 90 Monster to pair with my black Penn Torque 25n