CAPTRANDEL

May 20, 2004
San Diego, California
www.facebook.com
Name
Chris Randel
Boat
CHIEF
Hey gang we had a pretty good 1.5 day trip down the Baja coast to collonett this weekend and landed 112 Yellowtail along with full limit's of assorted Rock cod and completed the filming by noon. So we decided to film a second show because the fishing was so good and we had much better Yellowtail fishing late in the day on long drifts around the High spot. Our last drift was for 33 Yellowtail and bit right up to dark with best results on the dropper loop with single live Sardine.
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1778.JPG
IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

Upvote 0

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
Hey gang we had a pretty good 1.5 day trip down the Baja coast to collonett this weekend and landed 112 Yellowtail along with full limit's of assorted Rock cod and completed the filming by noon. So we decided to film a second show because the fishing was so good and we had much better Yellowtail fishing late in the day on long drifts around the High spot. Our last drift was for 33 Yellowtail and bit right up to dark with best results on the dropper loop with single live Sardine. View attachment 566059 View attachment 566060 View attachment 566095

View attachment 566096

View attachment 566097

View attachment 566098
Good catching trip, but no pics of someone holding up one of those rat yellowtails.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
the chief has room enough for two large guys to pass each other on the side with out turning side ways...the smallest yellow I see on the deck looks to be at least 15#

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
Hey gang we had a pretty good 1.5 day trip down the Baja coast to collonett this weekend and landed 112 Yellowtail along with full limit's of assorted Rock cod and completed the filming by noon. So we decided to film a second show because the fishing was so good and we had much better Yellowtail fishing late in the day on long drifts around the High spot. Our last drift was for 33 Yellowtail and bit right up to dark with best results on the dropper loop with single live Sardine. View attachment 566059 View attachment 566060 View attachment 566095

View attachment 566096

View attachment 566097

View attachment 566098
good thing that boat has good rail space i was on pacific queen right next to you guys all day, i seen that doughboy dan on the back rail guzzling a beer,lol looked like he sweating and could use a little cardio.I am sure he is a good guy,just a observation.

Reactions: rile-b-fishn
Upvote 0

MoMo Fish

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 27, 2010
Ventura County
Name
Brooklyn!
Your a dick... I'm sure your a good guy..

Oh just an observation

good thing that boat has good rail space i was on pacific queen right next to you guys all day, i seen that doughboy dan on the back rail guzzling a beer,lol looked like he sweating and could use a little cardio.I am sure he is a good guy,just a observation.

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
sounds like great trip, i was on pacific queen right next to you guys all day, i seen that doughboy dan on the back rail guzzling a beer,lol looked like he sweating and could use a little cardio.I am sure he is a good guy,just a observation.

Oh just an observation
ya ya,

Oh just an observation
whatever happened to a sense of humor in this country,maybe the guy had the biggest afro i ever saw and i said he needs a haircut so he can walk by on the rail would that be ok,or the guy was seven foot tall and someone said they had big bunks on the chief and he wont fit,its a fing joke thats all.take it like you want.dan would probably get a laugh out of it

Upvote 0

T-Tang

Far from newbie, but lifetime learner
Jul 27, 2006
Dana Point
Name
Tyson
Boat
21' Bayliner Trophy
Regardless of fish size, they all look tasty to me. Great report!

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
Great report and pics par usual Chris and crew, and glad you all had a nice trip. KUDOS to those who WENT fishing! LOL
Damn the blind posters here who can't size up fat yellows and mouth off on here as they're not out fishing. LOL

Reactions: MJC
Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
nice trip lots of fish up and down the coast lots of comments on here the old saying still applies if you cant say anything nice then shut the fuck up and go fishing
as stated how boring is life if you cant give people some shit,now go watch your kid play soccer and dont keep score and always talk sweet to your boyfriends when fishing

Reactions: Squibob
Upvote 0