mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
Yes I did find that on the bow of the boat. There is an area where the boat cover sags a little, and the boat's still there. mrkrabs

Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
Yes I did find that on the bow of the boat. There is an area where the boat cover sags a little, and the boat's still there. mrkrabs

that's what I was thinking..same here on my boat cover..mine would be identical LOL

Upvote 0

riverplayer

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
Osprey 30' Long Cabin "Into The Mystic"
Crawl under your cover and add an old broom handle cut to length to raise the sagging area of your cover. It will add a pitch to your low spot and all water/ice will roll off your cover and not accumulate.

Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
Crawl under your cover and add an old broom handle cut to length to raise the sagging area of your cover. It will add a pitch to your low spot and all water/ice will roll off your cover and not accumulate.

you wouldn't believe how many objects/cones/handles I put under there trying to make that convex..water always seems to evade it

Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"

For my Crestliner I use 2 inch diameter PVC cut to length with a "T" on top and caps on the end to prevent abrasion, like pitching a tent. The best part is the PVC fits perfectly into the seat pedestal hole.

Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
I bet you could get your neighbor to pitch a tent in your bow when it rains.

take a look at his boat they pulled out a couple of weeks after they threw him out of his house...boat hadn't been moved in about 15 years...I don't even want to describe what was inside of it (I'll give you a little hint, see that brown stuff on the step next to the outboard? it's not fish guts :shithappens:) ...he's not pitching much of anything LOL

I donated some free wheels/tires to the new home owner so they could haul it away :rodent:

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg