Check out this badass...

Discussion in 'Goof Off Photo Editing & Video Clips' started by Tues, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    [video=youtube_share;T9wsAGsGo-A]http://youtu.be/T9wsAGsGo-A[/video]

A hippie buddy who hates me bird hunting sent this over...compared me bird hunting to this (she was joking). hahaha

2. abdiver7777

abdiver7777 abdiver7777

Name:
    Sir2you
    Boat:
    No Name........
    Some areas need to be managed...... nothing wrong with dispatching problem elephants or where they overpopulate given areas.... The meat is always given to the locals and the influx of cash to the area helps the locals survive......

Your hippie buddy should put down the Hooka and pick up a book.......

3. Grayson Lanier

Grayson Lanier Turd collector

Name:
    Grayson Lanier
    Boat:
    The mighty bass hunter
    I still think it is asinine to kill an elephant like that. Looks like some rich Yankee who thinks he's Davy Crockett.......it's probably a good thing you didn't accidentally post the sex tapes she sent you with this:rofl:

4. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    She is a COO of a VERY large corporation out of Texas, with a MBA from Harvard, who has helped raise tons of capital for small businesses...like me. I'll relay your message about reading a book. Maybe you should read my post where I said she was joking...

The point is people see this dumbass killing a elephant and use it against all hunters.