pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    I watched the video the day it happened.
    Soon we'll have a verdict.
    I have viewed, heard more video and testimony on what happened during the arrest.
    I have seen a lot of shit in a half century on this planet.
    Some will use this time for mayhem.
    Hopefully more will see it as a time for reflection on themselves.

Human Rights Equality GIF

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    This so tragic. I'm not sure what your talking about. I used to be afraid of jaywalking. If a police man that I already had a history with. For violence, gang affiliation, and heart stopping drugs. I was cased

🚨 CBS News, please correct the record!

Your video of an officer-involved shooting was cropped and didn’t include a key piece of evidence: the suspect holding a gun.

⚠️ To the other Media Outlets: when you edit or crop this type of bodycam footage, you jeopardize the safety of our communities.

Story ➡️ https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-cropping-bodycam-footage-adam-toledo-shooting-chicago

FB_IMG_1618892319067.jpg

FB_IMG_1618892315276.jpg

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    BS happens when dealing with 450,000,000 with half spoiled brats that think in terms of insurance and social media. Allot of room for errors. Have you heard what happens with no police support and only small town justice remote, prevails. Like the konosha kid.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I'm grateful for still breathing oxygen

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    I have allot of unhappy small town justice experiences. Results in violence

Most of us. Are not tough enough, crazy enough for the reality of no law enforcement

Seems those wanting it. Are the trouble makers playing the victim or sheltered folks that have never seen anyone get their face kicked in

Careful what is asked for

Reactions: KXKH
    Upvote 0

PoolMan

7 'dines short of a full scoop
    Nov 7, 2005
    La Costa
    Name
    Chuck G
    Boat
    8' sabot #69
    Verdict coming out this afternoon. It'll be a hot time in the old town tonight.

Upvote 0

makairaa

May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    imagine IF he didnt have 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system
    Imagine IF at any point after he stopped talking or moving the officer bothered to check on him. Were there other factors? Sure. Did the officer care? Nope. The paramedics had to move him off the guy.

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Imagine IF georgey had stayed in the police car when first put in there. did georgey care. NOPE

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

makairaa

May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    Imagine IF georgey had stayed in the police car when first put in there. did georgey care. NOPE
    If the officer had checked on him once after Floyd had stopped moving and talking, but before the paramedics arrived I would agree with you. After 4 1/2 minutes of him not moving or talking and people yelling at the officer that Floyd was unconscious the paramedics removed him from Floyd. I have no issue with the officer putting hm on the ground in the first place. Floyd resisted. Still should have checked at some point that the guy was still alive.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Oct 19, 2008
    The Land of Entrapment
    Name
    Curtis
    Boat
    A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
    Floyd died because Chauvin wanted to show the crowd “you don’t tell me how to do my job..” He chose a stand-off over training and common sense. It happens everyday in law enforcement, regardless of race, where an officer lets personal face get in the way of professional face. The difference on this one is it resulted in death.

I was surprised there were findings of guilt on all 3 charges. I thought counts 1 & 2 might hang, and 3 was rock solid. But the prosecution was very effective, and the defense (I thought) was pretty scattered and weak.

Floyd was no angel, not by a long shot. But he didn’t deserve to die a slow death.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Well maybe by now. Floyd would had done some serious damage. Considering the road he was on

What I don't understand. Why not celebrate and fight for justice. For outstanding citizens who were done very wrong by police

I think it's because justice for outstanding citizens. Will not cause the ghettos to riot or cause a diversion or cause dividing

It's like some folks want to turn the US into Gotham City, Mad Max, ect. The ones rooting for Gotham city behind your white picket fence is :confused:

FB_IMG_1619122578181_edit_11202223950894.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tesoro
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    The futuristic movie trailer, Elysium. Movie was released in 2013. The US after 20 more years of the hardcore radical haters behaving ridiculously

Last edited:
    Upvote 0