BluWatR

Underway is the only way
Mar 28, 2011
Browns Point, WA
Name
Mark
Boat
Boat Ho
Hello I'm going to be in Orlando for a convention and was hoping to take a few family members and colleagues out for a day offshore on either 6/14 or 6/15. Any of the brotherhood in the PC area have any recommendations? Also what type of fish are typically holding in that area this time of year? I have a lot of experience fishing various tuna species, sailfish, dolphin, kings and bottom fish. But most on the trip are rookies so a patient Capt and crew would be appreciated. :)

Thanks from Seattle!!

bajaandy

Condition One
Jun 13, 2008
Escondido
Name
Andy
Boat
Parker 2530 "WET-O's"
My son and I fished with these guys a few years back. Very knowledgeable and fun to fish with. Put us on some big amberjack, mahi and even a sailfish. Cocoa Beach Sportfishing.
http://www.cbsportfishing.com/
I'd go with them again.

BrassyHooker

BrassyHooker Sportfishing
Oct 10, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Name
Brad Spalding
Boat
Brassy Hooker
Give me a call, I'm booked the 15th and open the 14th. All above boats are good also

Grouper is open, AJ's are packed on the big wrecks and ridges, King Mackerel have been scarce but when you do find one they are big. Mahi/Dolphin come in spurts and it seems the warm water has them jacked up now also. 321-720-0949 www.brassyhooker.com

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
^^^^Brassy Hooker is solid. Give them a look. I fished with them a couple years back and had a blast.

Jun 20, 2015
Name
Jeff Brown
Boat
Copout
Wish I had known, we never left for Alalaska. Should you still need us let me know. Plenty of Days open right now. Once we start filming in late summer we won't have as many days. Brassy Hooker is a great boat as well!