Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
My buddy is going out on the slammer on Tuesday. He said it was booking at $145 so I was looking at their website. I found where they state that they accommodate ADA. It got me thinking, maybe I could get my mother back on the water and make some memories.

She used to work on crab boats and processors out of Dutch in the 70's. These days she can move about but her mobility is somewhat challenged.

I think a short trip out in fair weather is still within reach this year. Are there other boats that I should be looking at?

I plan to let her use my TB750 if any of these boats will allow it as well.

Any info is appreciated
Thanks

Walker Inc.

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
Name
Patrick Walker
Boat
33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
Rhett had a side door dock level for rolling a wheel chair on. He also has a special seat/chair holder that snaps into transom/stern railing dead center in the back of the boat. It’s an awesome set up and purpose built! Most adequate of the fleet in that respect.

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
I think any charter would offer accommodations to assist her. If she is only challenged in mobility as you state it is not as big of a deal as someone in a chair with more restrictions. At the end of the day any charter worth their weight in salt would go above and beyond to accommodate her as they love older people with challenges and youngsters.... we all want to see everybody enjoy, but the been there crowds and the up and coming crowd is awesome!

Last edited: