Chargettes scheduled to play this Saturday.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Can you say 12-3 ?

Hey Mods, my droid is not loading emoticons and various other options.

Thought's

It's been doing that for days now (since the avatar blackout). Here is a tip on how to still get it to work real easy until they get it fixed.

Right above your reply post (when you are making a reply), you will see a buch of blank squares of different sizes. Just scroll and stop over those different squares and you will get a small message what each one is (just as before). The smilies, will be located at the beginning of the 7th box over (Left to right), just scroll your arrow and you will find it. Once you do, click on it (same as before), and it will drop down all the smilies for you to choose from...... everything from smilies to text, text color, you name it. Trust me, it still works very very easy!

:):(:o:D;):p::cool::rolleyes::mad::eek::confused::gay:

There ya go..... hope it helps!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aguachico

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 20, 2004
El Lago Tijuana
Name
Art
Boat
Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
frank gore ran out of steam. Can't figure out rivers. sucks ass, then looks great. must have been the good dope they gave him at half time.

Reactions: Pachodie
Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
It's been doing that for days now (since the avatar blackout). Here is a tip on how to still get it to work until they get it fixed.

Right above your reply post (when you are making a reply), you will see in the upper right hand corner, a little camera outline and a thing to it's left that looks like a photo. Look above those and you will see the outlines of numerous boxes of different sizes (11 to be exact, with smaller boxes located inside each box that is larger than a single size box). If you scroll your arrow over each or any of these boxes, it will tell you what it is for, and you can still click on these and it will pull up what you need from that box.

Since most people on here will be looking for the smilies, that will be located at the beginning of the 7th box over (Left to right), this isn't counting the little boxes inside the larger ones....... just scroll your arrow and you will find it. Once you do, click on it and all will work juts as before...... everything from smilies to text, text color, you name it.

:):(:o:D;):p::cool::rolleyes::mad::eek::confused::gay:

There ya go..... hope it helps!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Thanks? I'll wait.

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
Yeah. It was awesome then watching the Donkeys get stomped by Seattle. I'm sure Peyton has fond memories from last seasons final game as well.
Oh come on..that's so 2013. You have to have better material than that :D

Upvote 0

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
They went for broke and got lucky. It happens.
Rivers will go back to passing to the asses of players that don't even know their in the play.

Reactions: Bubba
Upvote 0

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
SeaVee 340Z
I digress, Chargettes don't know what 12-3 means.

It's OK, really.

That is incorrect.

We know what to do when we are 12 and 4....

Fire the coach, duh...

I think it's going to be a repeat of last year. Denver has found a running game and Seattle is finally playing like they should. Pats and GB could change that, but those two are gonna be tough to beat.

Reactions: Pachodie and @-EZ
Upvote 0

Bubba

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 6, 2004
Pismo Beach
Name
Bubba
Boat
18' Trophy
That is incorrect.

We know what to do when we are 12 and 4....

Fire the coach, duh...

I think it's going to be a repeat of last year. Denver has found a running game and Seattle is finally playing like they should. Pats and GB could change that, but those two are gonna be tough to beat.

Possibly, but Denver may have to go into NE.

Upvote 0

rivertake

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 28, 2008
Hoopin since
Name
LOBSTER
Boat
CATCHER
Oh come on..that's so 2013. You have to have better material than that :D

Did you lose a bet to a sick friend?
Is your mom color blind and she dresses you?
Or, did you actually wake up this day and decide this ensemble all on your own?

jj.jpg

Upvote 0