@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
What Scott said times infinity.:rofl: I would rather never win a championship than ever be one of the butthole gang and support teams I live 3000 miles from.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My team may suck and I may be comfortable with being a gay team fan but at least I can walk to see my team play, which I have to do since I cannot see them play on T.V. the other 8 games a year.
You will be held to that statement.

Preseason... Really?

See ya !!!

Bye bye..

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
I've seen the Chargers play twice in the past 3 years. I have a feeling thats two more than you.

What Scott said times infinity.:rofl: I would rather never win a championship than ever be one of the butthole gang and support teams I live 3000 miles from.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My team may suck and I may be comfortable with being a gay team fan but at least I can walk to see my team play, which I have to do since I cannot see them play on T.V. the other 8 games a year.

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
The Charger game you knuckle head.

You going fishing with us?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mike....

Go Chargers...................................

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
I've seen the Chargers play twice in the past 3 years. I have a feeling thats two more than you.
Eat cock fuck stick. I had season tix for 17 years. I got rid of them 2 years ago because I had my son and it took to much time away from my responsibilities at home. No go blow your faggot friend Max. The other idiot you blow.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Holy shit!!!! A televised Chargette game. :eek:

Who'd a thunk it?
Remember Max....there's still hope for you.......

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Boat
19' Mako
Awe, poor baby... Want a glass of milk?

My mangina hurts for you.. :rofl:
:rofl:Shhh I am watching my team suck. One thing I am is a true fan of my team. Now go eat cock. Milk makes me fart.:rofl:

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Boat
19' Mako
Geeesh it's only pre-season and you clowns got me all worked up. I need a time out. Tues you are one in a trillion.