Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Nunyabiz will be there soon. Watch...:D

I'm bringing Cheesecake to the Chargers Superbowl party.............

Don't make that cheesecake yet, because it might not be any good come 2019 when they make it to the SB. LOL

Upvote 0

Vermonster

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should you start a list of names? OK, I'll help you start:

1. Vermie

Ha, don't joke about it. I actually was shopping for Charger's gear last night at 7:00 PM, because it's Charger's Spirit Day at my kids school today. I was looking over my shoulder many times making sure I wasn't being recorded......
winky1.gif

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Ha, don't joke about it. I actually was shopping for Charger's gear last night at 7:00 PM, because it's Charger's Spirit Day at my kids school today. I was looking over my shoulder many times making sure I wasn't being recorded......
winky1.gif

at least your kids head is screwed on straight......:rofl:....

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
It's a long boring post season when your home team isn't playing...:rofl:

Lets go fishing next weekend.......................because I know that you won't have anything else going on. :D

Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
Sorry, I already bought a couple of tickets and airfare to Indianapolis... :rofl:

At the moment in the 3rd quarter it looks like u may wanna switch em to DIA. :D. You can join us watching a classic Manning Brady game on my big screen :D

Upvote 0

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
winky1.gif

Try Value Village, the Salvation Army or any dollar store. Should be able to load up tomorrow evening.

Upvote 0

Vermonster

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Try Value Village, the Salvation Army or any dollar store. Should be able to load up tomorrow evening.

LOL

seriously though, the gear is flying off the shelves. They only had a couple Baby jerseys for sale, all else was gone. And, while I was standing there looking at some toys, a Target employee was on the phone with someone checking to see what they had for Charger's stuff......

Upvote 0

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
Other than a few pics of tits this thread sucks. Please remove it. This is what is known as cyber bullying.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Upvote 0