Channel Islands

swami 805

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Could happen if the conditions are right. Might be some private boats going to look but I can’t see many party boats doing it. They’re all full with passengers as it is, don’t need the heartache of chasing bluefin

Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    Funny how royal Polaris and supreme are just hanging out between cat and sci all by themselves for the last 3 days now.... That mostly big fish schools..... So There is schools up there for sures!
    1626991275433.png

Upvote 0

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    I wouldn't be surprised if they are at the osborne now
    Their was fish on the Osborne last week, two of my friends fish it last Wednesday on two different boats, They seen quite a show and only one of the 2 boats boat hooked one and got chewed off on 60lb test after 1 hour fighting it. The following day it was a desert out their with the same two boats fishing all day out their. However they didn't even spend ant time fishing at night, It could of been a game changer if they stuck it out! The majority of the fish on the Mackerel bank and N & N/W of it has been primarily a night bight on the bigger fish and pretty slow in the day with little to no Signs of them in the day time. You gotta put the time in and work for them.

Upvote 0

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Talk around Ventura is there hunting BFT around the Channel Island.
    I Guarantee you there's fish off Santa Cruz as I speak, Could be as close as 8 miles off the beach and out past the Islands. The Problem is their is not enough boats out looking for them and if the fish are down during the day and active at night, It makes it even harder to locate them!

Upvote 0