KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
You think Utah will lose to Oregon at a neutral site? Once again you are demonstrating that you don’t know WTF you are talking about. Anyone who knows their shit was already predicting Utah over Oregon, but then there are those who rely on then popular vote.
Didn’t say I think that. Just laid out a possible scenario.:confused:

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/from-the-rivals-corner-inside-miamis-embarrassing-upset-utahs-opening-and-more-042949920.html

It’s all about the Utes
Utah steamrolled to another easy victory, running its Pac-12 record to 8-1 and putting the Utes firmly in control of their own destiny in the conference. If the Utes win this week against Colorado, they will head to the Pac-12 championship game for a matchup against Oregon. While the Ducks’ loss on Saturday might have taken away some of the buildup heading into that game, it also put Utah squarely in the national spotlight. So how are the Utes going to handle their time on centerstage? And does Oregon’s loss help or hurt their playoff chances?

We checked in with UteNation.com’s Alex Markham to get his thoughts.

“You had one job, Oregon! The Ducks’ loss is unfortunate for Utah and the Pac-12, but it’s not devastating. Utah will need to beat Oregon convincingly in the conference championship game, but it’s definitely realistic. The Utes rank No. 3 and No. 20 in total defense and offense, respectively, so they’re flat-out dominant in all areas. Count on the Georgia offense to at least give them one more loss and Bama isn’t going to their conference championship game. So ... let that argument begin. The Utes just need to win out and they’ll be tough to turn down. No team should realistically jump them, especially Oklahoma. The Ducks’ loss diminishes the spotlight on the Pac-12 Championship Game, but this Utes squad is must-see-TV. It’s also important to note that CFP committee chair and Oregon AD Rob Mullens no longer has to excuse himself from the room.”

Bama has no wins over ranked teams and their SOS is 20 places worse than Utahs. Furthermore, Bama has had 8 home games and just 3 road games. They will add one more road game against Auburn. Highlights how they pad their schedule with the 8 game Conference Schedule an 4 OOC games. Not just weak OOC games, but pushes more home games for Bama. Truly pathetic. The NCAA needs to intervene to levelize the playing field on the scheduling.

Bama will not get in. The sentiment is now growing against them as people focus on that lousy schedule after their loss and the loss of Tua. So it comes down to Utah winning out and UGA losing to LSU.

Last edited:

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
You guys will probably get your Chance so don’t screw it up! Lol

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
LSU defense cost them #1 spot. Called that.

Alabama will not get in over a conference champion.

Utah Good!;)

Last edited:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
You realize Spears is a LSU guy, right?

Utes have a shot, just got to win out and see what happens.
Other than games, I don't watch TV. I don't know who Spears is, but it was funny.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Need a win tomorrow, on the road, against a ranked conference rival to remain a solid commit t pick. If you ain't watching this game, you ain’t college football fans.

Go Buckeyes :devil:

E5A374E0-94C8-41EE-9A73-927D2AB70E0A.jpeg

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Utah might get in. Depends on Alabama..

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Need a win tomorrow, on the road, against a ranked conference rival to remain a solid commit t pick. If you ain't watching this game, you ain’t college football fans.

Go Buckeyes :devil:

View attachment 1094000
I thought there was nothing to fear?

What time is the game at? I still have bougainvillea to trim. Must be done before my foot surgery.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
I thought there was nothing to fear?

What time is the game at? I still have bougainvillea to trim. Must be done before my foot surgery.
I said we need a win, who said anything about fear:confused:

Thought you already had that foot worked on? Same one or other foot? Now wonder you aren’t keeping up, good luck with the surgery t:D

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
I said we need a win, who said anything about fear:confused:

Thought you already had that foot worked on? Same one or other foot? Now wonder you aren’t keeping up, good luck with the surgery t:D
Same foot, residual issues: 1) nerve entrapment in scar tissue requiring tarsal tunnel release, 2) Achilles insertional calicific tendonosis (calicification at the point where the Achilles inserts to the heel). This will require partial removal of the Achilles from the heel and debridement of the calcification and reattachment of the Achilles. This is a calcified mound similar to a bone spur. It is f‘n uncomfortable. See lump on back of heel:

AD88E80A-24AD-462D-8D5B-A5CE1319C588.jpeg

Procedure, though not the complete detachment as depicted here:
https://m.arthrex.com/resources/animation/sjjdqfkEEeCRTQBQVoRHOw/achilles-speedbridge

Last edited: