BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Damn Straight, finally got something right, well almost due to minor tweak. Don’t you wish you could look in the mirror week after week knowing your team was one of the best programs in the country, or do you prefer laying back in the middle of the pack, or is it pac?

Hey are your knees getting sore? Wondering if all that praying for a “Purdue moment” is taking a toll on ya. :D
Too funny ^^^. Bet you’re sweating bullets over covering the spread against Rutgers. Would be tragic if Rutgers took out Fields.:D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Too funny ^^^. Bet you’re sweating bullets over covering the spread against Rutgers. Would be tragic if Rutgers took out Fields.:D
No sweat, Fields probably only plays for a quarter or two, we minimize risk and still cover! Luxury of having talent and depth, but Since you don’t have it, I don’t expect you to understand that.:D

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
No sweat, Fields probably only plays for a quarter or two, we minimize risk and still cover! Luxury of having talent and depth, but Since you don’t have it, I don’t expect you to understand that.:D
The surprise will come when tOSU finally plays someone worth a shit.....and we now know that ain’t in the B1G.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
The surprise will come when tOSU finally plays someone worth a shit.....and we now know that ain’t in the B1G.
So what you are saying is, until we play LSU, Clemson or Bama, we won’t play anyone worth a shit.

Where does that leave the PAC?

Answer= Obviously below everybody who is “worth a shit”. :nutkick:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
So what you are saying is, until we play LSU, Clemson or Bama, we won’t play anyone worth a shit.

Where does that leave the PAC?

Answer= Obviously below everybody who is “worth a shit”. :nutkick:
Sorry, but the rust belt conference has seen it’s best days. Living on legacy and failing to live up to it. Even Urban Meyer realized you can’t go home again.

You are one arrogant MF’er. Just wait until you get some non-conference refs calling your game.

Last edited:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Sorry, but the rust belt conference has seen it’s best days.
That’s possible, so I got to give ya credit where credit is due. But seeing 6 teams in the top 25 of the CFP, and 7 in both the AP and Coaches polls is seeing some pretty good days. It will be tuff to maintain that, but it sure beats only seeing a couple teams ranked. :D

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Minnesota goes down, as predicted. Which means there’s no competition in B1G West. tOSU’s toughest game will be at Meatchicken. And tOSU gave up 21 points to Rutgers? I know, it was due to Chase Young’s suspension.:D

Bama loses their QB. They are done. LSU will rep the SEC.

Clemson will rep the ACC, but they are a fraud.

Big 12 will sit out the CFP. Oklahoma can’t overcome that loss to K State.

Utah or Oregon will rep the PAC. Utah has a far better Defense than Oregon, so I like Utah’s chances. Rest assured, NO ONE wants to face the Utah Defense.

Last edited:

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Oregon wins the PAC 12..

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
You guys are fun to watch! love it!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Ohio State will play in the play off and LSU will win it all..I have spoken...

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Minnesota goes down, as predicted. Which means there’s no competition in B1G West. tOSU’s toughest game will be at Meatchicken. And tOSU gave up 21 points to Rutgers? I know, it was due to Chase Young’s suspension.:D

Bama loses their QB. They are done. LSU will rep the SEC.

Clemson will rep the ACC, but they are a fraud.

Big 12 will sit out the CFP. Oklahoma can’t overcome that loss to K State.

Utah or Oregon will rep the PAC. Utah has a far better Defense than Oregon, so I like Utah’s chances. Rest assured, NO ONE wants to face the Utah Defense.
USC would...Oh wait..We did!

Reactions: KnotyBuoyz

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
LSU will beat t OSU! I know this cuz T said you guys suck! And have played NOBODY!