KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
The Committee has spoken for the first time, and they are not on the same page as the other commit T. Why am I not surprised?

While there are still plenty of games that will help us sort things out, one thing is for sure, Biggest T’s take on my Buckeyes thus far is just a bit off base.

His once commendable prognostication skills have officially eroded.:nutkick:

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
The Committee has spoken for the first time, and they are not on the same page as the other commit T. Why am I not surprised?

While there are still plenty of games that will help us sort things out, one thing is for sure, Biggest T’s take on my Buckeyes thus far is just a bit off base.

His once commendable prognostication skills have officially eroded.:nutkick:
I know math and statistics are difficult for you Knotty, but the top 4 teams do play each other and only 2 come away undefeated. Got that?

Also, no way UGA wins SEC Championship Game, leaving them with 2 losses including one against the fake SC at home. Got that?

You obviously haven’t figured this out yet. All that matters is who’s undefeated or one loss at the end and all of tOSU’s tough games are at the end. CFP committee is just jerking themselves off at this point.

Now here’s a difficult one, will tOSU cover the 53.5 point spread against Maryland? Waiting for your answer on that one. LOL

Last edited:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
I know math a

I know math and statistics are difficult for you Knotty, but the top 4 teams do play each other and only 2 come away undefeated. Got that?

Also, no way UGA wins SEC Championship Game, leaving them with 2 losses including one against the fake SC at home. Got that?

You obviously haven’t figured this out yet. All that matters is who’s undefeated or one loss at the end and all of tOSU’s tough games are at the end. CFP committee is just jerking themselves off at this point.

Now here’s a difficult one, will tOSU cover the 53.5 point spread against Maryland? Waiting for your answer on that one. LOL
I know reading and comprehension are difficult for you t, but please read the second sentence in my first post again and again if necessary. Got that?

I clearly said “there are still plenty of games that will help us sort things out”. Did it not occur to you that the college schedule is not a secret, and that perhaps I already knew who plays who? You obviously didn’t “got that”.

You should probably tip Whit and the Utes off on “all that matters” bro, as they don’t seem to know how to even win a conference, much less a Natty.

Last I saw the spread it was 43 or 44, not 53.5. You sure you read and comprehended that correctly, or is the number just to B1G for ya? While tOSU has been covering spreads, I doubt they cover this one, as that’s just too many points to give away.

Now here’s a difficult one, which one of those unranked sub five hundred scrub pac squads do the Utes play this week, and will they cover?:D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Yo T, just one other thing. In your post #2, above the quote it says “I know math a”. You do know math typically involves numbers, not the first letter in the alphabet, right? The edit button works much like an eraser on a number 2 pencil, and in this case, it is your friend. :imdumb:

Schools out, class dismissed.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Yo T, just one other thing. In your post #2, above the quote it says “I know math a”. You do know math typically involves numbers, not the first letter in the alphabet, right? The edit button works much like an eraser on a number 2 pencil, and in this case, it is your friend. :imdumb:

Schools out, class dismissed.
It says “I know math and statistics...” No editing. Go back and get a real education.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
LOL
I know reading and comprehension are difficult for you t, but please read the second sentence in my first post again and again if necessary. Got that?

I clearly said “there are still plenty of games that will help us sort things out”. Did it not occur to you that the college schedule is not a secret, and that perhaps I already knew who plays who? You obviously didn’t “got that”.

You should probably tip Whit and the Utes off on “all that matters” bro, as they don’t seem to know how to even win a conference, much less a Natty.

Last I saw the spread it was 43 or 44, not 53.5. You sure you read and comprehended that correctly, or is the number just to B1G for ya? While tOSU has been covering spreads, I doubt they cover this one, as that’s just too many points to give away.

Now here’s a difficult one, which one of those unranked sub five hundred scrub pac squads do the Utes play this week, and will they cover?:D
Utah plays Bye this week.LOL

Yeah I know that reading comprehension is difficult for you. The whole point of your post was to brag about tOSU being atop the INITIAL CFP. To which I pointed out the only thing that matters is the final CFP. So get a clue and go win some f’n games over real teams.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
It says “I know math and statistics...” No editing. Go back and get a real education.
Look closer, above the quote t. Looks like you started to type something, but didn’t finish it. Very much like the Utes.:D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
LOL

Utah plays Bye this week.LOL

The whole point of your post was to brag about tOSU being atop the INITIAL CFP.
Well most of those pac squads are equivalent to a bye week.

Wrong, dead wrong. The whole point of my post was to point out that your opinion of the Buckeyes differs drastically from the committee, most all of the talking pundits, and quite frankly from the rest of the nations college football fans. I don’t really give a damn about #1. Just be in the top four and be in control of your destiny. No need to brag about tOSU’s performance thus far, it speaks for itself.

It is pretty clear you are unwilling to give them any credit whatsoever for looking like one of the best teams in the country. Carry on as you wish.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Look closer, above the quote t. Looks like you started to type something, but didn’t finish it. Very much like the Utes.:D
that’s what happens when then reply fills in the quote after you start typing. Nice try.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Well most of those pac squads are equivalent to a bye week.

Wrong, dead wrong. The whole point of my post was to point out that your opinion of the Buckeyes differs drastically from the committee, most all of the talking pundits, and quite frankly from the rest of the nations college football fans. I don’t really give a damn about #1. Just be in the top four and be in control of your destiny. No need to brag about tOSU’s performance thus far, it speaks for itself.

It is pretty clear you are unwilling to give them any credit whatsoever for looking like one of the best teams in the country. Carry on as you wish.
Bro keep jerking yourself off on something that is completely meaningless at this point. All of tOSUs meaningful games are in front of them, which is all that matters. Beat Penn St and Meatchicken, then we can talk. Just remember, you’re one good hit on Fields away from nothingness.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Correction on the spread, -43.5. My reading vision ain’t that good anymore.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Update is in order.....

1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Clemson
4. Georgia
5. Oregon
6. Utah

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Wondering if the commit T is going to see things the same way as the AP and coaches do, in that Minnesota Golden Gophers > Utah Utes? :confused:

I am not convinced Utah is even the fourth or fifth best one loss team, as they have played a pretty weak ass schedule.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
How about a Golden Gopher v Ute Rose Bowl matchup? Didn't work out well for the Utes last time they played a B1G team in a bowl game.o_O

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Wondering if the commit T is going to see things the same way as the AP and coaches do, in that Minnesota Golden Gophers > Utah Utes? :confused:

I am not convinced Utah is even the fourth or fifth best one loss team, as they have played a pretty weak ass schedule.
Penn St definitely overrated as I had suspected, Should be an easy win for tOSU.

Minnescrotum still has Iowa and Wisconsin to play in their regular season schedule, with likely 1 and possibly 2 losses from those games. ESPN win probability is 60.8% for Iowa and 60.6% for Wisconsin. Meanwhile win probability for Utah in its remaining games is 90% or greater. Oh and the line for the UCLA game opened Utah -21 and UCLA is better than AZ or CU.

So if you had done your homework before spouting off, you’d realize that Minnescrotum’s day in the sunshine is fleeting. Once again your problem with statistical probabilities rears its ugly head and you defer to the prom voters.

Meanwhile, the line on tOSU vs Rutgers opened at tOSU -51. Couldn’t they just be honest and invoke the mercy rule and call it a bye week? I know you get all excited about RUTS on weak teams. Alabama was doing the same until they ran into LSU.

Last edited:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Meanwhile win probability for Utah in its remaining games is 90% or greater.
Unbelievable that you would be touting a 90% or greater win probability, when the three games remaining are all against teams with loosing records. Now there is something Utah football can be proud of:ele:

Embarrassing bro, embarrassing

“Child please”
Chad Ochocinco

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Penn St definitely overrated as I had suspected, Should be an easy win for tOSU.

Minnescrotum still has Iowa and Wisconsin to play in their regular season schedule, with likely 1 and possibly 2 losses from those games. ESPN win probability is 60.8% for Iowa and 60.6% for Wisconsin. Meanwhile win probability for Utah in its remaining games is 90% or greater. Oh and the line for the UCLA game opened Utah -21 and UCLA is better than AZ or CU.

So if you had done your homework before spouting off, you’d realize that Minnescrotum’s day in the sunshine is fleeting. Once again your problem with statistical probabilities rears its ugly head and you defer to the prom voters.

Meanwhile, the line on tOSU vs Rutgers opened at tOSU -51. Couldn’t they just be honest and invoke the mercy rule and call it a bye week? I know you get all excited about RUTS on weak teams. Alabama was doing the same until they ran into LSU

:hali_blablalba:Should not even be talking Utah football in the same paragraph as Bama or the Buckeyes.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Unbelievable that you would be touting a 90% or greater win probability, when the three games remaining are all against teams with loosing records. Now there is something Utah football can be proud of:ele:

Embarrassing bro, embarrassing

“Child please”
Chad Ochocinco
Quite apparent that you suffer a reading comprehension problem. Point I was making is that Minnesota’s ranking is fleeting because the strongest part of their schedule is in front of them, while for Utah it is behind them, save for the PAC 12 CCG. I know this is difficult for you. Kinda like those probabilities and statistics.

The other part that escapes you is that Undefeated Minnesota is not being rated higher because of who they’ve played and that now includes a top team in the B1G. In other words, they are admitting that the B1G sucks.

Yet every weekend Knotty looks in the mirror and licks his chops as his beloved tOSU trounces another B1G pansy looking all world in doing so. The east Coast media types desperate for viewer eyeballs eat this shit up. Good thing is, I don’t have to watch B1G garbage until the final games to know what they’ve got. In the interim tOSU DE racks up sacs against slow B1G OL in attempt to win Heisman before tapping out with NCAA suspension for borrowing money from his GF’s pimp.

Last edited:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Yet every weekend Knotty looks in the mirror and licks his chops as his beloved tOSU trounces another B1G opponent
Damn Straight, finally got something right, well almost due to minor tweak. Don’t you wish you could look in the mirror week after week knowing your team was one of the best programs in the country, or do you prefer laying back in the middle of the pack, or is it pac?

Hey are your knees getting sore? Wondering if all that praying for a “Purdue moment” is taking a toll on ya. :D