Big Bay Yachts

Brqndqn

Oct 24, 2017
garden grove
Name
Brandon
Boat
'76 Mark twain
hey guys! I’m in the market for a 15’-17’ center console boat to fish SoCal. I will be towing with a Jeep Cherokee so nothing over 17’. Ideally 16’ would be perfect. 4 stroke is very important to me as I don’t really like 2 stroke.
I will be running it to the islands and offshore

Budget is $5000. I could go a little higher for the right boat
I know what I’m asking is very specific but if you come across anything please help me out.
Thank you

Upvote 0

Natural_one

Aug 2, 2016
SanDiego
Name
Tyler
Boat
1851 Striper WA, 15' Calibogie
Same criteria but 10k budget, and I can tell you thats even hard. Best of luck... my suggestion is to defintiely consider a two stroke. some nice Calibogies lately could be your fit.

Upvote 0

MrJigs

mrjigs
May 24, 2007
Westminister, CA
Name
Gilbert
Boat
26 blackman outterbanks, 20 cc blacman
Same criteria but 10k budget, and I can tell you thats even hard. Best of luck... my suggestion is to defintiely consider a two stroke. some nice Calibogies lately could be your fit.
I have sea squirt 16' /w 2012 40four stroke Yamaha ,t top ,Lowrance hds 7 toch screen ,vhf,radio,18 gal offshort bait tank,bilge pump,lights ,trailer,18gal gas tank below deck ,good boat,fish storage ,,, not in a hurry to sale but you can make a offer

or trade for a car o truck
gilbert,,

Upvote 0

Brqndqn

Oct 24, 2017
garden grove
Name
Brandon
Boat
'76 Mark twain
I was one of the sellers of the calibogies. Only thing that bothered me is 2 stroke. It’s too loud to cruise around with the family. Just a pet peeve I have but don’t have the budget to back it up haha

Upvote 0

MikesOcean

Jun 23, 2011
San Pedro
www.marinabaywatch.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Therapist
More than likely you are looking for a boat that’s really worth 10-15k for 5 grand.

If that’s the case, I’m sure someone here rather buy it themselves and flip it for a profit.

Regardss, good luck on your search.

Worse comes to worst, save for another year with a higher budget. We’ve all done that.

Reactions: Brqndqn
Upvote 0