Brqndqn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 24, 2017
garden grove
Name
Brandon
Boat
'76 Mark twain
hey guys! I’m in the market for a 15’-17’ center console boat to fish SoCal. I will be towing with a Jeep Cherokee so nothing over 17’. Ideally 16’ would be perfect. 4 stroke is very important to me as I don’t really like 2 stroke.
I will be running it to the islands and offshore

Budget is $5000. I could go a little higher for the right boat
I know what I’m asking is very specific but if you come across anything please help me out.
Thank you

Natural_one

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 2, 2016
SanDiego
Name
Tyler
Boat
Calibogie CC, Hobie Outback
Same criteria but 10k budget, and I can tell you thats even hard. Best of luck... my suggestion is to defintiely consider a two stroke. some nice Calibogies lately could be your fit.

MrJigs

mrjigs
May 24, 2007
Westminister, CA
Name
Gilbert
Boat
26 blackman outterbanks, 20 cc blacman
Same criteria but 10k budget, and I can tell you thats even hard. Best of luck... my suggestion is to defintiely consider a two stroke. some nice Calibogies lately could be your fit.
I have sea squirt 16' /w 2012 40four stroke Yamaha ,t top ,Lowrance hds 7 toch screen ,vhf,radio,18 gal offshort bait tank,bilge pump,lights ,trailer,18gal gas tank below deck ,good boat,fish storage ,,, not in a hurry to sale but you can make a offer

or trade for a car o truck
gilbert,,

Brqndqn

Oct 24, 2017
garden grove
Name
Brandon
Boat
'76 Mark twain
I was one of the sellers of the calibogies. Only thing that bothered me is 2 stroke. It’s too loud to cruise around with the family. Just a pet peeve I have but don’t have the budget to back it up haha

MikesOcean

Jun 23, 2011
San Pedro
www.marinabaywatch.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Therapist
More than likely you are looking for a boat that’s really worth 10-15k for 5 grand.

If that’s the case, I’m sure someone here rather buy it themselves and flip it for a profit.

Regardss, good luck on your search.

Worse comes to worst, save for another year with a higher budget. We’ve all done that.

Reactions: Brqndqn