Brqndqn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 24, 2017
garden grove
Name
Brandon
Boat
'76 Mark twain
hi. I am in search for a center console fiberglass boat ranging from 16-17 feet. No larger due to lack of driveway space. Id prefer a newer motor that run well. Ideally a 4 stroke but will look into a 2 stroke. I am 16 so my budget is around 5k. I understand that what I am asking is picky but I just want to be as safe as possible as I will be taking the boat to the islands and patty fishing.
Thank you
You can contact me at(909) 664-8788
Brandon

findtuna

Nov 23, 2011
OC
Name
James
Boat
Blackman 20' pilot house
16' to the island? That sounds bit risky imo.

duckbutter6a

Florida man living in SoCal
Nov 15, 2014
El Cajon
Name
Hank
Boat
Dusky 17
I have and would take my 17 to Catalina but it is risky. Not sure if there's a 5k boat that I would trust to take to the island.

Brqndqn

Oct 24, 2017
garden grove
Name
Brandon
Boat
'76 Mark twain
16' to the island? That sounds bit risky imo.
I would take my small 13’ aluminum skiff to the break wall and out of La Jolla. I sold it for safety reasons. It is risky but that’s fishing on a budget haha. I am careful and pick the days. I know it’s a long shot for the budget but I just wanted to see if anyone could help if they see one or if they have one themselves

gunnyslinger

PickDickler
Mar 15, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Justin
Boat
20’ CC
I would take my small 13’ aluminum skiff to the break wall and out of La Jolla. I sold it for safety reasons. It is risky but that’s fishing on a budget haha. I am careful and pick the days. I know it’s a long shot for the budget but I just wanted to see if anyone could help if they see one or if they have one themselves
Good luck with the search. There are plenty of rigs capable of fulfilling your needs for that $5k price tag. Be patient is all I can say.
I take my 16 CC to the island all the time. Like you said, you pick your days......

Reactions: Brqndqn