sealskinner

Retired Pimp
    Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    Last time I was in utah I saw a family of five jogging while sitting at a stop light. They had to stop for the light and every one of them pulled out their phones instantly
    That's the culture these days.
    They were probably texting each other.

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Go out to dinner with a date, you're the only ones talking if you're lucky. The other 90% texting!
    Hilarious some times.

Had a neighbor girl, cute, fell down the stairs texting, bruised up. One day hear screaming out side my patio....she ran into the pool fence texting, and was kicking the fence..said was it's fault. LOL

Reactions: pete j
    Upvote 0

pete j

Mar 17, 2012
    lompoc ca usa
    Name
    pete
    Boat
    Slayliner
    Everywhere you look people are on their phones. I feel like an oddball cause I'm the only one not staring at my phone and people on their phones on the road or freeway makes me understand were road rage comes from

Upvote 0

untensan

Almost A Member
    Jan 30, 2010
    Kealakekua
    Name
    Terry
    Boat
    21' Seacat CC
    I remember seeing something about a group of people standing at a curb. With the don't walk on, the co-conspirators would take one step forward. The unsuspecting person would start walking into the traffic. Dangerous spoof...

Upvote 0

momaguro

Sep 23, 2011
    Pacific Beach
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Pequod
    Driving and texting has become worse just recently with people back to work and school. While walking down the main avenue last week I saw two E-tards driving and texting with two hands. I am all for individual privacy however penalties should be much larger and the law more vigorously enforced and if an E-tard is a repeat offender they should have a camera required in their car while driving. They are as dangerous as drunk drivers lacking social consciousness for the others on the road and walkways. Oh yeah, and the toy scooter driving man children looking at their phone going 20 mph on the sidewalk......... E-TARDS!

Upvote 0